Tacovas Anderson bean or…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tacovas Anderson bean or…

Need a good pair of daily boots. I have some nice exotics (that i won’t wear everyday) but my Justin’s are one their 3rd sole. So looking for a new pair What y’all say.

I’ve had just about every boot out there “non custom” and Anderson bean will outlast them all. Anderson bean is one of the few if not only boots I’ve been able to resole multiple times and abuse them every day at work. I wear them for everyday work boots now I’ll down grade my nicer ones for work boots and keep them in rotation. I use to wear out 2-3 pairs of you name it boots a year. 3-500 for work boots use to seem crazy. But since I can actually make these last through 2-3 resoles they are well worth it.

Comment

My vote is Tecova. I hate spending big $$ on shoes of any kind but my wife bought me a pair of Tecova a couple years ago and they are great. A year later I bought another pair in black lizard and I like them even better.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Comment

Tecovas are the Skechers of boots

Comment

Tecovas are for girly men. Anderson Bean is my go to.

Comment

Tecovas aren’t made to be used and abused every day.

I had a pair of Ariats last about 4 years of everyday use. Hooey boots won’t make it a year. I’m wearing beans now and pretty impressed with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lucchese

Comment

I have Tecova's ostrich that I wear daily. I have to wear business attire at work and they are my dress boots. I like them a lot. Can't speak on the others you mentioned.

Comment

Beans for me. Or Dan Post would be second for daily wear

Comment

I've got 3ish years on my current abs. They are just about to need a new sole and they are worn 5 days a week. Previous pairs have needed new soles in about half that time.

I'm going to buy a new pair soon and send these off. Can't wait to see all the ariat rubber peeps talk about their boots.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                      Tecovas are the Skechers of boots
                      My impression of them too. Kinda like spruced up Dingos from the 70s. Hipster city boy urban cowboy boots.

No offense to you guys that wear them. Just my impression of the boots.

Comment

What does the boot crowd think of RWatson Boots?

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                          What does the boot crowd think of RWatson Boots?
                          I've not seen those before. They look nice. The story behind the owner is interesting. https://rwatsonboots.com/our-story/

Do you have a pair of their boots?

Comment

I’ve got 3 pair of AB’s and will keep getting them. 1 full quill “dress”, 2 for work/everyday wear.
                            Can’t speak for tecovas, no interest

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                              I've not seen those before. They look nice. The story behind the owner is interesting. https://rwatsonboots.com/our-story/

Do you have a pair of their boots?
                              I do not. I know one of their investors.

Comment

Working...
                              X