Need Recommendation - carry weapon for my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Recommendation - carry weapon for my wife

I am looking to get an EDC for my wife. I have taught her how to shoot and she is becoming more proficient. I wanted to get her, her own pistol but I am not sure the best thing for her. She has small hands and thin long fingers.

What do your wives or you ladies on TBH carry?

Walther ppk 380 and sig 380 here. If I’m being honest, I like them a lot myself.

Comment

Ruger LCR 9mm revolver

Pull trigger and shoot, don’t have to worry about a semi auto jam and such

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

G43, G43X, or G48.

Comment

Sig P238

Comment

You should take her to a shooting range that allows you to rent pistols and let her try them out.

It’s best for her in the event she ever needs to use it.

There are TONS to try

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
              You should take her to a shooting range that allows you to rent pistols and let her try them out.

It’s best for her in the event she ever needs to use it.

There are TONS to try
              Good idea !

Comment

Wife has a SIG P938...

Comment

If you where closer I have a S&W Airweight 38 that would be perfect. Has had about 20rds fired through it. Great shooting little gun. I bought it and dont really need it. LOL

Comment

S&W Shield series 9mm, 40 or 45 acp. S&W hamerless Airweight 38 special or 357 Revolver is about as easy and concealed as it gets.

Comment

Sig 365

Comment

The 43x carries really well and isn’t bad to shoot. The thinner grip is a nice size.

Comment

My wife has a g42. It’s as concealable as a Glock gets and shoots good

Comment

Originally posted by recar View Post
                            I am looking to get an EDC for my wife. I have taught her how to shoot and she is becoming more proficient. I wanted to get her, her own pistol but I am not sure the best thing for her. She has small hands and thin long fingers.

What do your wives or you ladies on TBH carry?
                            To be quit honest it don't matter what other wife's shoot. She needs to go see what she like and fits best. IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
                              If you where closer I have a S&W Airweight 38 that would be perfect. Has had about 20rds fired through it. Great shooting little gun. I bought it and dont really need it. LOL
                              Dose it have the ct site? I might be interested if it dose.

Comment

Working...
                              X