Possible Deer Lease : Fredericksburg, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Deer Lease : Fredericksburg, TX

As some of you may know, my father in law passed away in February. We inherited some property and have decided that we are going to lease the property for hunting. Hogs and whitetail in abundance. This would be more of a meat lease, but we have seen some 130-140 inch bucks passing through. Have seen one axis and heard others in the distance, but none on camera and none have been shot.

The lease would be from opening day of archery season to the end of the special late hunting season in January. 1 person lease or 2 people, if they are from the same family. It is 20 acres, low fenced, with 2 feeders and 2 blinds. One is a 4x4 box blind and one is set up for archery, with a tripod hidden in some trees. Feeders are in place, but you can bring your own if you wish. There is a 1 BR/1 bath camp house with a small kitchen/living area. It is around 600 sq. ft. Also has an attached covered area to park vehicles, ATV's, etc. and has a barn to store your ATV/UTV as well, if you want to keep it out there. No cows, no goats, no livestock, but does have a 5 wire barb wire fence. Does not have a walk in cooler, but will have an A-frame to hang and skin deer. Also has a John Deere tractor with a front end loader to lift up deer/pigs if you so choose. You can shoot as many deer as you have tags for and unlimited pigs and coyotes. Has been hunted by my father in law and his girlfriend for the past 25 years. He has taken 2-3 deer per year for the meat and no one else has hunted the property, other than me, when I killed a few deer for him when he got sick.

My BIL does live on the property, at the entrance and does not get in the way of the hunting. That is the only negative about this place. I hope I put all the information in the thread, but if you have any questions or I left anything out, please send me a PM. Looking to get $750 for it. I know that it is a little high per acre, but it is a good area and you can limit out of 5 deer and that is what my wife wants to get for it, since we cant live out there yet. Let me know if interested.

Pm sent

Comment

Wow great deal.

Comment

Cant PM because my post count but am interested. If still available
        Matt 83 two 349 one610

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

PM sent

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Cue the auctioneer lol

Comment

PM sent.

Thanks,

Dave

Comment

I will take it.

Sorry to hear about your father n law

Comment

Put me in line. Ready to sign and can pay cash.

Comment

lol faster than a new stic knife

Comment

Working...
                              X