tbh party boat guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tbh party boat guys?

which one of you is this? [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMACLCdPa_g"]Man overboard on Galveston party boat with a feeding shark - YouTube[/ame]

That pretty blue water would have been solid brown if that were me. So no it wasn’t me!!

Comment

lines in my behind! I paid my money for them snappers

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        lines in my behind! I paid my money for them snappers
        I loled when I saw a snapper being pulled in then culled right next to him!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by jaime1982; 01-20-2022, 11:18 AM.

Comment

I promise if it were me, I'd be standing on my tip toes on top of that life ring! So nope, not me either.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
            I loled when I saw a snapper being pulled in then culled right next to him!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
            [ATTACH]1077968[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1077969[/ATTACH]
            I tried not to think about the amount fish that aren't taken care of properly on party boats. But what do you get when there's 40 lines in the water and 3 deckhands

And just how in the cornbread do you fall out of a boat with 4 foot gunnels???

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            Last edited by Quackerbox; 01-20-2022, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Might want to think about staying in good enough shape to haul your fat azz up out of shark infested waters. " Just go on without me guys, there's no hope for me"

Comment

Just seeing all those people lined up reminds me why I will never go on a party boat trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never been on a snapper trip but will say I have never felt crowded on a tuna trip. I think 14 fishermen on a 100 ft boat. Sure you will have some running around line crossovers but I get those with 2 people fishing a 24 ft boat

Comment

Originally posted by kcnatural View Post
                    Might want to think about staying in good enough shape to haul your fat azz up out of shark infested waters. " Just go on without me guys, there's no hope for me"

I was laughing myself. Even the guy in the water seemed so defeated he didn’t even care anymore. I’m yelling at my phone either start swimming like you’re about to get eaten or just pull anchor and toss him a beer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ready to go out on a 30 hour tuna trip now!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

And just how in the cornbread do you fall out of a boat with 4 foot gunnels???

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        That takes a Special Kinda of Stupid to pull that off....

Comment

Wow. Thats super awkward to have to endure.

Comment

Man that was good stuff!! I laughed out loud when the guy says "Welcome Aboard"

Comment

He should be more careful reaching for the donuts.
                              Last edited by Kong; 01-20-2022, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X