Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure what is worse hearing Brain Kelly talk or this LSU performance.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
      Not sure what is worse hearing Brain Kelly talk or this LSU performance.

Getting to hear our new coach talk unscripted is the highlight for any LSU fan tonight.
      Going to pull a line from the Aggs.
      “Next year”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm impressed that LSU is playing this game no matter the result its something to be proud of. Some teams were to scared to take the the likely lose

Comment

Props to LSU for playing.

Comment

My boys tried, and for that we’re thankful. Hopefully we can find some magic to keep it close, proud regardless in the era of quitting they found a group that wanted to test themselves. Kudos young men

Comment

No goose eggs. At least they are having fun. Proud of our guys for even taking the field with such lopsided odds

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                I'm impressed that LSU is playing this game no matter the result its something to be proud of. Some teams were to scared to take the the likely lose
                Ditto
                Geaux Tigers!

Comment

Definitely pulling for LSU.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                    Getting to hear our new coach talk unscripted is the highlight for any LSU fan tonight.
                    Going to pull a line from the Aggs.
                    “Next year”

It ain’t like it used to be!! Even tough it is!! Get it right!

Comment

Lol at all the posts! Enjoy your little bubble!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        I watched at my buddy Chicken’s new house with him and his brother Rod. We watched most of it in the garage, as we are prone to do, but for some reason we moved into the living room for the last several minutes. Chicken’s wife told us to shut up or go outside a couple times, but that ship had sailed about 50 beers ago, so she grabbed their newborn daughter and headed off to bed.

When the clock hit zeros, Rod for some reason, dropped his beer, ran across the room and jumped into my arms (I know). It’s worth noting that I was giving up about 25lbs to Rod back then. Given that, and the fact that I was extremely hammered, led me to step backward when he hit me, right onto the rocker of the newborn’s rocking horse (built for her by her grandfather 1 month before), which promptly slid about 2 feet into, and through the wall of the aforementioned new house…then broke under the weight of our drunk dogpile.

We had 2 30 packs of stones, and an 18, and we ended up drinking those and all the weird beers people had left in the beer fridge, then found a bottle of captain Morgan’s and got into that. I think I passed out around 4 in a chair in the garage, and got up to leave for work at 6.

It was an awful day at work, despite the occasional euphoric remembering of the title. All I wanted to do for 10 hours was go home and sleep. Chicken called on the way home and said I needed to come fix the rocking horse, when I told him to **** off, I heard the phone change hands, and Paige said I needed to get over there and fix that ****ing rocking horse right ****ing now now you drunk moron! So I went and fixed the rocking horse and we got drunk in the garage again to celebrate! I left the drywall repair to Rod, and Paige eventually allowed us back in the house after a few months of garage detention.

**** but it was fun….

I love everything about this story. Epic!

Comment

Is this the image that ls&u wanted to project with "Houston" prospects? . . Just sayin . .

Comment

SEC SEC SEC . . . lol

Comment

Big 12 dominating the SEC in H2H bowls.

It ain't like it used to be.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                                Is this the image that ls&u wanted to project with "Houston" prospects? . . Just sayin . .
                                better than being a QUITTER which is the image A&M portrayed.

FACT: Aggy reported having 38 scholarship players available (same # as LSU) and QUIT 9 days before the bowl game

Comment

Working...
                                X