Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stick with Justin

Comment

I have a pair of gator tecovas and agree they don’t hold up to everyday use

Comment

I have two pair of Tecovas, one pair of lizard cowboy heel and another pair of calfskin ropers. The ropers are comfortable and I think would hold up to something like everyday office wear. The cowboy heal lizards are not at all comfortable.

I am curious about the how well the stockton ranch ropers would hold up to workboot type use.

I know they are from China, but I have some very comfortable Ariat Work Boots. They fit me better than any other work boot brand that I have tried. I also have some black Ariat cowboy boots with rubber soles that are pretty comfortable.
        Last edited by El General; 01-04-2022, 10:26 AM.

Comment

I've worn AB's for 20 years and put 2 soles on one pair over a 15 year period. I retired them about two years ago and bought the new ones with the plastic grip in the toe, they are as comfy as any other and a great sole to day to day use.

ac

Comment

If you’ve got the money you’ll never find a better fit or boot than Rod Patrick.

Comment

Anderson Bean hands down.

Comment

everyday boots I prefer my red wings. I have a pair of tecovas but don't think they are nearly as comfortable as the red wings.

Comment

I have a pair of custom Black Jacks that I wear almost daily that I have put many miles and soles on. I also have a pair of AB's that have also been repaired several times. Both of these boots are over 10 years old. Recently our agency ordered RWatson boots with our seal on the front. For the cost, I bought both a peanut and black full quill. I have been impressed so far, roughly 6 months of wearing the two of them 5 days a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                    If you’ve got the money you’ll never find a better fit or boot than Rod Patrick.
                    http://www.rodpatrickboots.com/store/pc/home.asp
                    This is the type of link that gets me in trouble. Didn't even know I needed chocolate elephant boots until I started looking around.

Comment

Boots!

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                      This is the type of link that gets me in trouble. Didn't even know I needed chocolate elephant boots until I started looking around.
                      LMAO!!
                      I feel this way about 1/2 the threads on here lol!!!!!!

Comment

I’ve never owned a pair of Tony Lamas but I’m surprised that not even one mention of them - especially at that price point - did I miss something are they trash these days? Today I asked

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                          NRS has a good selection of ABs. I have there Buffalo hide with a crepe sole in square toe…they are awesome but around 500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Love these. Great boots.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sambo73 View Post
                            i have bought two pair from them. first pair fit great, second pair was too big. sold them. first pair was rough out on sale for $49.95. dont wear them a lot but like them. mainly wear twisted x slip on shoes or hey dudes at work. i do have pair of AB rough out Elk that are nice. The AB Horse Power don't hold up like the real AB. Had a pair of full quill AB that i wore everyday whe ni was selling dodges and wore them everyday in the roping pen too, those were great.

What size did yall order? I wear a 10.5EE in AB’s but I might want to try these cheap things out.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
                              I’ve never owned a pair of Tony Lamas but I’m surprised that not even one mention of them - especially at that price point - did I miss something are they trash these days? Today I asked
                              I’ve got 2 pairs of TL Black Label full quill ostrich boots. Nice comfy boots. Just not the same quality as my ABs. I’ve got elk, hippo, elephant, bison, and caiman ABs. I had to send the black elephant boots back as part of the upper was coming undone. They fixed em no problem. 3 soles on the bison boots and they’d still be trucking if the dude that did the last set didn’t screw them up. There is a knot in the sole somehow. And on my third soles on my elk boots. I use my boots. I keep the hippo and caimans for dress boots. The rest get whooped on. Including the elephant boots. The elephant and elk boots are hands down my favorite I’ve ever owned.

I’ll add that I HATE caiman belly boots with a side stitch like Luchesse does. Looks cheap to me not being one piece. My ABs are one solid piece. Took a big to break em in but that’s how caimans are.

Comment

Originally posted by the-butcher View Post
                                Love these. Great boots.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thanks bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X