Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
    It was time for Casey to move on and let the youngsters battle it out for the QB1 position. Card is going to have to step it up and settle the happy feet and be more decisive in the pocket.

Let the Sarkisian QB era begin!
    Originally posted by Heath View Post
    There’s some clapping going on inside the football office on this one. Ready to move on.
    I'm not clapping on this one. Until Ewers proves he's ready and lives up to the hype, this was our QB1.

Comment

There’s some clapping going on inside the football office on this one. Ready to move on.

Clapping by the coaches? Other players?

Comment

If Ewers ain’t the guy it’s gonna be a toxic QB room. He’s got to live up to the $4M hype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          The thing is and I don’t feel like I’m going out on a limb here… RLB has been moose hunting so many times and his preference points haven’t expired….. so every time a new moose shows up in camp, RLB goes moose hunting at the drop of a dime when his guide calls, whereas the other hunters around here have to build up their preference points to make a trip. The thing is most of the other moose hunters don’t want to go as much as RLB does so by the time they put in for a new preference point their others have expired. RLB is on call for moose hunting…. Others not so much. That doesn’t mean others don’t earn preference points behind the scenes, they just don’t add up quick enough to get to go chase moose…
          Could be.

Comment

Curious as to this as well. I just don't see him being the problem personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              If Ewers ain’t the guy it’s gonna be a toxic QB room. He’s got to live up to the $4M hype.

Your whole **** new class has got to live up to the hype with the money on the line … or it’s gonna be a toxic lockerroom

Comment

I do like the justification as to why folks go to the cooler though lol

Comment

And staff.

Casey wasn’t well liked in the building and I think a lot of the teams issue could have been helped with a better leader at QB1.

I hate to lose the experience but I’m hoping it’s addition by subtraction.

Comment

And staff.

Casey wasn’t well liked in the building and I think a lot of the teams issue could have been helped with a better leader at QB1.

Interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                      I've been called everything but a white man on here and nobody was banned.
                      What were you called?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

If you believe that $4m stuff, I have some oceanfront property in Arizona you might be interest in.

Comment

And staff.

I don’t doubt that at all. My buddies daughter is very good friends with Roschon Johnson and she said that there were attitude issues in the locker room with some of the upper class man. A couple departed today!

I am sure Sarkisian was a straight shooter and the bad actors probably got the message loud and clear!

Comment

Any chance Card hits the portal? Would anyone be surprised if he did?

I don’t think he would. He has the upper hand in the QB1 competition. He knows the offense and does have a little playing experience. I think he’s on a short leash.

It he does not perform, he would be QB2 or 3.

Quinn or Malik may light it up early. You never know!

Texas has a hell of ground game to lean on and the defense would benefit from it.

Speculation on my part obviously!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              He must have hurt someone’s feelings. Way too many betas around here!

This is a CFB thread!
                              Not casting stones because I responded poorly. I'm certainly in no position to judge anyone else.

With that said, hopefully people won't joke about sexual assault. I had two friends (at least) that got messed up pretty bad at young ages. One was an alter boy at the nearby church with a particularly evil priest. The other was in a public restroom at a mall when he was pulled into a stall and raped. Both held that in for years and both were severely traumatized. Just not a joking matter.

Comment

I don't hate to see Thompson leave. He never lived up to his HS Player of the year status. He had a suspect arm, especially throwing to the far sideline and could/would not run. He did throw a pretty good deep ball, something that Card cannot do.
                                I think Ewers will be QB1 Card 2 and Malike 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X