Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    Maybe it was a little too much of a blanket statement, but don't act like you aren't a tad nervous. Heck I was when they mentioned a&m may go after him. I was glad it was all rumor. I will say, you can't pass on a talent like that if you don't have an ace in the hole, but it is risky. Been through it with Allen and Murray, so I speak from experience. Not a bash.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Murray? Is that the QB that won the heisman?

Comment

Maybe it was a little too much of a blanket statement, but don't act like you aren't a tad nervous. Heck I was when they mentioned a&m may go after him. I was glad it was all rumor. I will say, you can't pass on a talent like that if you don't have an ace in the hole, but it is risky. Been through it with Allen and Murray, so I speak from experience. Not a bash.

Maybe?? It was waaaay too much...big reach

Of course I'm a little nervous ...never said I wasn't....

Agreed...If your QB's room is suspect and you can land a QB with his arm talent and a year of training, why not give it a shot? You sign him, he works out great, if he doesn't move on. He'd probably still be at OSU if the freshman QB ahead of him was not sitting in New York this weekend looking at a fancy trophy.
      Last edited by Smart; 12-12-2021, 09:58 PM.

Comment

I was more nervous about year two of Casey Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Who will be the Aggy qb next year?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
          Doesn’t Mond have a year left??

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Maybe?? It was waaaay too much...big reach

Of course I'm a little nervous ...never said I wasn't....but to say what you said about the program's direction on one recruit reeks of well you know.

If your QB's room is suspect and you can land a QB with his arm talent and a year of training, why not give it a shot? You sign him, he works out great, if he doesn't move on. He'd probably still be at OSU if the freshman QB ahead of him was not sitting in New York this weekend looking at a fancy trophy.
            Oh I agree you sign him. For sure. I never said anything to the contrary. I just feel like he may bring a lot of.drama and locker room cancer. Maybe not. Maybe it's that hair.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post

That's a great point

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                Lolol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  https://twitter.com/walker_howard4/s...662792705?s=21

We not gonna talk about this? Wow. Cringe worthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw one quote that said something like, “That’s way too white for me and I’m a Presbyterian from Iowa.”

Comment

That old fart is showing Walker how he did it back in the day. Had to run those gals off with a stick. Probably nicknamed the white James Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                      I saw one quote that said something like, “That’s way too white for me and I’m a Presbyterian from Iowa.”

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        A risk?

Texas needed to upgrade at QB and went out got one of the highest rated QBs to come out of high school. I don’t get this take at all.
                        It's a huge risk he is a primadonna with a horrible attitude. If he is that great you think he would have gotten a couple snaps or some kind of shot at Ohio State. He has Tate Martell 2.0 written all over him. Selling out your high school team for money is not a business decision it's a show of character and it shows he doesn't have much.

Comment

The hard on you have for LSU lol hate that 5 star qb son!

Comment

Originally posted by ORIONTHEHUNTER View Post
                            It's a huge risk he is a primadonna with a horrible attitude. If he is that great you think he would have gotten a couple snaps or some kind of shot at Ohio State. He has Tate Martell 2.0 written all over him. Selling out your high school team for money is not a business decision it's a show of character and it shows he doesn't have much.

That’s my thoughts, as well. But after the **** show in Austin under center this season…you don’t turn down highly rated QBs….you just have to hope they grow up.

Comment

Brian Kelly the gift that keeps on giving.

Ewers is a no brained for Texas. His decision to leave HS, portal jumping and hair cut are questionable but he’s should be better than what they have or what’s coming in. You can always bench him and he will leave if it’s not working out.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

Ewers is a no brained for Texas. His decision to leave HS, portal jumping and hair cut are questionable but he’s should be better than what they have or what’s coming in. You can always bench him and he will leave if it’s not working out.

**** look at Brock and I agreeing.. [emoji23]. Your last sentence nailed it too. If he turns into trash, he has a self cleaning mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X