Michael Waddell... Good Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
    The unsaid: "And, if someone is willing to pay me enough money to shill for their product, I'm game." Sorry for all of you Waddell fan boys, but I've owned more than one of the products that he put his name on that was absolute garbage. Oh, and before someone asks why I bought the stuff, I bought it because it looked like a good product, not because it had Bone Collector on it. Won't ever happen again.
    Originally posted by Smart View Post
    There has always gotta be one....you missed the whole message...
    Smart is right, you missed the message by a mile.

His message wasn't about pushing Bone Collector products as he even said he doesn't use them cuz he uses a different arrow and broadhead.

Comment

What he said! Can’t we all just get along.

Comment

Loved the content of the video, but not the presenter. What he said as far as it went, I agree with mostly.

Comment

Waddy is good people. His podcast "a bone to pick" is good stuff.

Comment

Wonder if he is a big fan of Ranch Fairy

Comment

Originally posted by chrisk View Post
              Wonder if he is a big fan of Ranch Fairy

Lol. Something tells me he’s not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yessir! Good stuff I thought. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Agree with 99% of what he said. Someone must have stuck in his craw about a G5 broadhead comment and ****** him off.

Comment

Would have to agree with his take on it.

Rwc

Comment

This should be a sticky and a must read to join the green screen. Spot on in so many ways.

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
                        Waddy is good people. His podcast "a bone to pick" is good stuff.

Well, you should do some checking on that before you call him "good people"...
                        What he had to say was spot on, but he's FAR from "good people"!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          I agree he's been a horrible husband and made some poor moral choices in life, but there's not a man that's walked the earth among us but one that's been without sin.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            I'm curious, what has he done that causes your opinion of him sir?

I know he and his first wife divorced and he married Womacks ex wife. That's the only thing I've ever heard that was somewhat negative light.

I've been married more than once and made mistakes along the way, as we all have like Sackett said.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                              I agree he's been a horrible husband and made some poor moral choices in life, but there's not a man that's walked the earth among us but one that's been without sin.

Agreed. I don’t know him personally but do know about some of his mistakes. And last I checked, hes just like me, a human being who is not without sin.
                              That said, i do like alot of his content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Unfortunately when you put yourself in the public eye the sliver in your eye will always outweigh the log in their's.
                                I'm not who I once was. Older, wiser, worn down. There are some of my family and friends who might tell you I'm a good man. Mostly because they've seen the benefit of the years of growth, God in my life and learning from past mistakes.
                                Really the only good man was Jesus. As He was without sin.
                                But I know a few folks who weren't perfect but still have made my, and others, life a whole lot better because they were there for me as a friend and mentor.
                                I'd hunt in the bone collector camp once just to see if it's as fun as it looks on TV.
                                You know, if I had the money to hunt with the outfitters they do.[emoji19]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X