Another plant fire!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
    Oh yeah, they get real old. Even with T/As.
    That is why companies have end of life projects to renew the equipment that is beyond repairing. I just got asked to come up with rotating equipment that I want to replace on EOL project but it has to be over 300k.

Comment

Plants get old, workers inexperienced and companies run short handed. run the units maxed out to make all the money they can. Just saying. praying for the injured.

Comment

I live right by the arkema plant, wife said she felt the blast when it went off. Prayers for all involved, sad deal

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          Most of the plants are OLD now and the operators are not. And that's a bad combo.
          I going to say Shell or Exxon is going to the the next BP/Phillips 66.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
          This!!!!!! Been in them for 30 years and the work culture is waaaaaay different than when I started in them.. And not in a good way.

Comment

Originally posted by DNTRanch View Post
            I think there is something going on, all of a sudden all these fires in plants. All in the same area?????
            I agree.

Comment

Crazy

Comment

Of course there is something going on. These places don’t make milk or bottled water. Eqpt breaks, humans make mistakes, and companies run eqpt until it fails. Those are just a few of the big issues.

Comment

Working...
                X