I really wanted a Hellcat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wanted a Hellcat

My EDC gun started failing on me, only effectively ejecting every 3rd shell. So last Saturday the wife and I went to the pistol range for some shooting on our anniversary. I rented a Hellcat and Sig 365. Shot both pretty well and I was really leaning towards the Hellcat Optics Ready with a Shield RMSc for $799, which I though was a great deal for a $500 gun and $400 sight. But I wanted to shoot both again to be sure I really liked the Hellcat.

100 rounds out of the 365, 150 out of the Hellcat because I didn’t get the results I wanted (really wanted to like it), but at the end of the day, I just shot the 365 better.

Hellcat at 21’
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1C2DA8C1-E987-4829-A8F2-EC9AFC2ECACF.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	25206333

365 at 21’
    Click image for larger version

Name:	804F58F9-3078-4ADF-A44C-89CB3D7F9103.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	25206334

Both are solid micro carries IMO but I like the ergonomics of the Sig better too.

Comment

I have a 365xl . This little pistol will shoot lights out .

Comment

I hear you. I recently rented the Hellcat and the Kimber micro9. The feel of the micro 9 was better and the groupings were much tighter than the Hellcat. I really was looking and hoping to buy the Hellcat as well but at the end of the day...
        Attached Files

Comment

Try the Glock 43x. You can get a 15 round mag with it now from shield arms.

Comment

The sig 365 is one of the most accurate handguns I’ve ever shot, regardless of size.

Comment

Don’t overlook the 365 xl.
              The added slide length isn’t hard to conceal and should increase accuracy over the standard. The xl also comes with 12 round mags vs the 365’s 10’s.
              I’ve bought 15 round mags for it too, but don’t carry it that way.

I’m really enjoying my xl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 250-300 rounds through my 365 so far (bought it two weeks ago) and I really like it.

What was your previous carry gun?

Comment

365 is my next gun. I looked at the hellcat too

Comment

My Fiance and I both carry them everyday. I carried the 43x and sold it. I'm not a fan of the Springfield xd's, but I haven't shot the Hellcat to really review it.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
                      I have 250-300 rounds through my 365 so far (bought it two weeks ago) and I really like it.

What was your previous carry gun?
                      Kel Tec PF9. It was affordable and serviceable when I got it 10 years ago. It probably is repairable and only needs a new ejector.

You guys are kind not to mention the “loose group” even when shooting improved with the Sig.

Comment

another ohhhh my goodness I shoot the sig 365 extremely well. At 25yds I can hit a 6" plate most shots.... The pistol has impressed me and sits near my appendix everyday now

Comment

Put a green laser on that p365 and don't look back. I'm good with the iron sights, but I'm way more better with the laser.

Comment

I’ve been looking at both these same 2 handguns recently. Not sure if YouTube is my best friend or worst enemy in regards to all the issues of the Sig. Hopefully the later models produced have fixed the issues

Comment

Yeah my dad was making fun of me for getting the 365. He shot it one time and now he has one too.

Comment

Working...
                              X