Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joshua Deer Prosessing

Any one used them? How are they?

I have used them since he opened. Never had any bad experience.

Timm is good people.

Comment

My dad and I have used them for 20+ years. Always a good experience and Tim is as solid as they come. I love 4 hours away now and still take my deer to him.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have used them. They do a good job. Only had one time I wasn't impressed had ground bullet in some ground meat.

Comment

Not a fan.Several guys I work with use em.Have for years.Most of them standard process,which is fine..But their sausage's aren't for me.Breakfast sausage not to my liking,and the german link wasn't either(super tough casing's)
          I'd like to think I'm just spoiled by Sklenarik's..But Hamilton,a guy in Waxahachie(can't think of his name)and Steve's may have ruined me over the years.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been going there since the early 90's. They are established and professional. I have always been impressed with the quality of their work. Great people too. It's not very handy for me these days, but it's still my 'go to' processor.

Comment

I've been using Tim since the mid 90s. They do good work and it's always clean.

Comment

Tim runs a very tidy facility and is one of the friendliest people you'll meet. My family has been using him since the early 90s. While I don't not usually eat polish or German sausage I do really like their breakfast and summer sausage.

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I process my own, but before I liked using them. way out of the way but worth it. Tim is first class.

Comment

Working...
                    X