Fbi/fisa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    What?? You mean a "conspiracy"???? I thought the brain trust around here had established that there is no such a thing.... LMAO!!!!!!
    Agreed 100%! Peeps just need to wake up to reality. The two party political system and all politicians can't be trusted. "Get a rope" comes to mind.

Everyone they appoint is going to try and scam/rig the system for benefit their party. This includes peeps at the Justice dept and any where else politics is involved.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      Didn't a President get impeached for spying on the other party???

Maybe it's not as big of a deal now.
      No. He resigned the office before impeachment proceedings began. He knew he would be impeached and removed from office, so he saved everyone the time and money.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        You're naive if you think anything is going to be done about it OR that anyone gets prosecuted for it.
        I think it is different this time. The tell tale sign to me that things were different was when they fired Andrew McCabe ONE day...that's right ONE day before he retired. In the past, they would have ridden into the sunset, and nothing done. That firing, told me something was different this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Roar View Post
          I think it is different this time. The tell tale sign to me that things were different was when they fired Andrew McCabe ONE day...that's right ONE day before he retired. In the past, they would have ridden into the sunset, and nothing done. That firing, told me something was different this time.

We can only hope!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            What?? You mean a "conspiracy"???? I thought the brain trust around here had established that there is no such a thing.... LMAO!!!!!!
            I'd pay good money to be able to see all those threads where you/we/us were called names for talking conspiracy. So many people just can't handle the truth it seems.

You know how many people would have to be involved? Local LEO, police chief, FBI blah blah blah... At least now there's a chance those people wake up some...

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
              No. He resigned the office before impeachment proceedings began. He knew he would be impeached and removed from office, so he saved everyone the time and money.
              Very pragmatic.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                This is not correct. Nixon was impeached and resigned after impeachment but before a Senate trial for removal.

Comment

Originally posted by The Crippler View Post
                  This is not correct. Nixon was impeached and resigned after impeachment but before a Senate trial for removal.
                  No, the House did not impeach Nixon. The House Judiciary Committee, in July 1974, approved three articles of impeachment and sent them to the full House. But Nixon resigned before there was a vote by the House.
                  Last edited by Phillip Fields; 01-13-2020, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
                    No, the House did not impeach Nixon. The House Judiciary Committee, in July 1974, approved three articles of impeachment and sent them to the full House. But Nixon resigned before there was a vote by the House.
                    Yes, you are right, I stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      I'd pay good money to be able to see all those threads where you/we/us were called names for talking conspiracy. So many people just can't handle the truth it seems.

You know how many people would have to be involved? Local LEO, police chief, FBI blah blah blah... At least now there's a chance those people wake up some...
                      Yep.. I could name a few but I won't.. They know who they are.. Sheople... Bless their hearts!! LMAO..
                      Folks just can't wrap their heads around how crooked and corrupt and how anti-American our government was until Trump made his debut.. Trump knew this too..

Drain that swamp Trump.. Expose them all regardless!!
                      Trump 2020, Trump 2024, Trump 2028!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by PondPopper; 01-13-2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

I don't comment much on the forum at all, especially on the political threads, but I read them all. Can't help but notice there is a certain few missing from this thread... [emoji44]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                          I don't comment much on the forum at all, especially on the political threads, but I read them all. Can't help but notice there is a certain few missing from this thread... [emoji44]

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
                          Excellent point and they won't show up for anything that reinforces Trump's position. It really illustrates they just harbor hatred for the person that is our President. Their statements aren't backed by anything except their emotions.

But, we all already knew that about those commenters. They'd be littering these threads with replies if FISA abuse were perpetrated on anyone else.

Comment

The funniest thing about this to me is how these guys speak about “wire tapping” Trump campaign. Comey goes on every news channel and says no we didn’t wire tap trumps campaign. Wire tap, wire tap, wire tap. And technically he’s correct. They didn’t wire tap a land line phone. However the FBI was investigating Carter Paige, and the FBI has the two hop rule. Which means whoever the target of an investigation speaks with on the phone, they can also look at that persons communication records and spy on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If they'll do it to a Presidential candidate and The President of The United States, imagine what they would do to you and me. Also imagine who they've done it to before. The un-elected .gov has way too much power with way too little oversight.

Comment

And Donny still kicked the Dems butt in the election, despite it being rigged in several ways. Kind of pulls the curtain back on why the swamp is fighting him so much.

Also shows how dirty and corrupt Barry Hussein was/is. I think it will take years before we know just how dirty....

Comment

Working...
                                X