No announcement yet.

Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had one yesterday and it was really good.

Comment

The car line out of Popeyes yesterday was insane. I have no plan to try it....but whoever was the marketing genius behind this deserves a good Christmas bonus.

Comment

Whlle lotta people like rat.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          The car line out of Popeyes yesterday was insane. I have no plan to try it....but whoever was the marketing genius behind this deserves a good Christmas bonus.
          .99 2 pieces on Tuesdays

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
            Tried it yesterday and it is good but it is not worth waiting 30 minites for.
            Or worth dying over just saying

Comment

I had one when they first came out, the spicy sandwich was good but it was mainly the aioli that made the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                For sure, especially the "shortage". LMAO

Manufactured "crisis", coupled with playing into the theory that people will fight over anything that they think they can't have. GENIUS

Comment

I'll have a 3 piece dark spicy with red beans and rice, an extra side of the same and an extra biscuit. Some cajun sparkle please.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

That 3 piece dark can get greasy. I’ll take a 3 piece white, Cajun rice, and an extra biscuit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Same thing happened when McDonalds came out with the flavorful McRib sammich, they was people losing their minds over them. The fresh onions and homemade sauce just slays it.

Comment

I had the spicy chicken sandwich and it was ........just OK. I don't know what all the hype is about it's just an Ok chicken sandwich.

Comment

I had it a couple of times before the viral craze. Decent flavor but too much breading. The bun pickles and sauce are all a good balance but the breading can take over.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Popeyes is just another fast food company that uses MSG for a flavor enhancer. Nearly instant laxative to me. Same with Chic fil a. The very least they could do is to put a warning label on their menu.

Comment

Had one classic and one spicy.

Dang good sandwich for $4.

Chick-fil-A is different. I’d still eat both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                                I had the spicy chicken sandwich and it was ........just OK. I don't know what all the hype is about it's just an Ok chicken sandwich.
                                Agree, is was good but not great...

Comment

Working...
                                X