No announcement yet.

Tornado in dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pulled the kids out of bed and into the hallway here in richardson. gonna give it 4min more and call it past. looks like the rotation was a bit south of us. could hear some little hail, not too bad I think

Comment

My daughter is on her way back to Wylie, through Richardson and Garland. Been having her pull over to wait on the storms to clear out. Just called her and she's about to pull over again west of the storm.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
        My sister is at work at Presbyterian Dallas and it looks like the southern side of the rotation passed real close to them. They were taking precautions last I heard from her before the storm hit and I’m waiting to hear back that everything is okay now that it is past. I believe she is charge nurse in the ED tonight so it may be a bit while she gets everything calmed back down.
        We live close to there. Got real windy for a while. Scary.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
          We live close to there. Got real windy for a while. Scary.

My sister is fine but apparently it is bad up there damage wise. I wish I still worked there because I would go in to help with the trauma alerts that are starting.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I’ve heard reports of a building collapse (unknown size or location) and a house collapse so far...

Comment

The wind up here by the Red River has been gusting pretty hard. Seen a lot of lightning to the west and now north in Oklahoma.

Comment

Sirens going off in Rockwall now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Listening to Dallas FD and its not good. A lot of injuries and damage.

Comment

It’s just passed over us in Wylie. Pretty high winds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for you North Texas folks.

Comment

Originally posted by dac6933 View Post
                          Listening to Dallas FD and its not good. A lot of injuries and damage.
                          Dang not good! Prayers for all involved

Comment

Went less than half a mile to the S of us along Walnut Hill. Could hear it and see it during lightning strikes. Very eerie. Flag was blowing straight up.

Heard of some damage in the area (trees pulled up/laid over, windows blown out etc) but nothing catastrophic and hopefully stays that way.

Comment

Lots of damage Midway and Walnut Hill

Friends posted video of house ripped apart roofs off/collapsed.

Comment

Homes damages around Bush/Merrit Rd in Sacshe. Daughter said they made it through ok. No damage.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X