Scope budget 2300

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scope budget 2300

Looking for some new glass. With this budget in mind what’re you picking up? I want FFP and an moa system. Preferably something in the 4-20/6-24 mag range with a 50mm or bigger objective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Texas89; 01-19-2020, 10:07 AM.

What are you gonna use it for?

Comment

I have an ATACR 4-16x42 MOAR within your budget

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
        What are you gonna use it for?

Little bit of everything. I have a 2.5-20 nightforce nx8 but the tube is too compact to put on the long action I’m buying for.

Comment

Vortex Razor HD Gen II 4.5-27x56 EBR-7C MOA Riflescope for sale at Eurooptic. the Vortex Razor Gen 2 rifle scope offers high-performance features along with state-of-the-art optics and deadly accuracy. Free shipping on orders of every Vortex Rifle Scope

Comment

Leupold mrk5 HD. I know leupy has a reputation when it comes to dialing but I'm running 4 of them and know lots of people are having good luck with them. Or NF ATACR.

Comment

Scope budget 2300

I have a ATACR 5-25 FF1 and it’s a great scope.

Pretty much Doesn’t matter once you start getting into that price range of FF1 scopes and I little higher.

March
              NF
              Khales
              Schmidt
              ZC

Last edited by Black Ice; 01-19-2020, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Another vote for the atacr but not MOA. Convert to mill!

Comment

Check out cameraland.com, if you find what you like like, even if it’s on sale call and talk to Doug, he will make the deal even better. Bought a night force from them he for sure gave me the best price I have seen.

Comment

...convert to mils

As much as I hate saying it... The new Leopold mark 5s have crazy Good reviews. If they release decent reticle

That said shot show is like next week, I would wait and see what's launched

Comment

Working...
                    X