Who crafted this tab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who crafted this tab?

I found this gem and its a pleasure to shoot. My first shooting of a leather handcrafted tab and it makes me feel kinda sexy. It helps me make my groups sexier.

Im thinking it might be a smidge small. I have to choke it up on my fingers to not get a little finger tip thwack but I still like it.

Any speculations or certaintees?
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:16 AM.

Installed
    Last edited by Briar Friar; 01-26-2021, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Looks kinda like a Bateman knock off, and looks like a very good tab.

Move it forward on your fingers, and align your string, and front side of the palm plate with your deep hook. That should take care of the finger sting problem.

Rick

Comment

Originally posted by RickBarbee View Post
        Looks kinda like a Bateman knock off, and looks like a very good tab.

Move it forward on your fingers, and align your string, and front side of the palm plate with your deep hook. That should take care of the finger sting problem.

Rick
        Thanks Rick. Ive been doing what you prescribed and its been good so far. I have to consciously move the tab down/up the finger after every shot and its becoming part of my shot cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
          Thanks Rick. Ive been doing what you prescribed and its been good so far. I have to consciously move the tab down/up the finger after every shot and its becoming part of my shot cycle.
          Once you shoot it enough in that position it will develop a fold/groove right there, and give you a locator to go right to without having to think about it.

Rick

Comment

Working...
          X