This is how you win Valentine’s Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is how you win Valentine’s Day!!!

Aaron Watson is my wife’s and I favorite so I found him in the cameo app and booked him. I got this video response in a couple hours. If you need a unique gift check out Cameo they have 20,000 people to chose from to sent messages to whoever. They gave up to a week to respond but from what I hear most do sooner than that.

Check out this Cameo: https://v.cameo.com/MlnTpHBA43

Use that link to see what I sent to my wife this morning. She will never be able to top this!!! Made her mess up her makeup before work this morning!!

Yep, you win!

Comment

That's awesome bud. Good job

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang good idea!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Way to make us all look bad! Good job!

Comment

Pretty cool!

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Wow, that's pretty cool.

Comment

Genius!

Comment

bravo lol pretty impressive

Comment

We have been married for 15 years and together 18. Valentine’s Day is a tough one after that amount of time. We don’t buy each other presents so this was perfect. I may not ever be able to top this one. She was extremely surprised and emotional!! Our kids got to see it before they went to school which made it even better.

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                          Aaron Watson is my wife’s and I favorite so I found him in the cameo app and booked him. I got this video response in a couple hours. If you need a unique gift check out Cameo they have 20,000 people to chose from to sent messages to whoever. They gave up to a week to respond but from what I hear most do sooner than that.

Check out this Cameo: https://v.cameo.com/MlnTpHBA43

Use that link to see what I sent to my wife this morning. She will never be able to top this!!! Made her mess up her makeup before work this morning!!
                          When did you book this?

Wife would freak out and if it could be done today I'm in like flynn! Looks like they have 7 days though which is understandable

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                            When did you book this?

Wife would freak out and if it could be done today I'm in like flynn! Looks like they have 7 days though which is understandable
                            I found this app yesterday about 5 and by 8:30 I had the video. This is the 1st one I’ve ever ordered

Comment

Originally posted by BeetleGuy View Post
                              I found this app yesterday about 5 and by 8:30 I had the video. This is the 1st one I’ve ever ordered
                              Perfect and thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X