I am beside myself…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am beside myself…

I have been working so hard this summer to get ready for bow season. I have been cutting brush, building platforms, filling feeder, and flat out kicking my own butt. Well today, tragedy hit. I was out practicing and was fine tuning my setup. I had just shot a few arrows and one arrow went through my target and into my chair I sat it on. It took some force to dislodge the arrow and I sat my bow on top of the trash can be hung my chair and target. As I was wrestling this arrow out of the target my baby, my precious D350 slid off the trash can and landed square on the cam, bending it. If I can’t find another cam, there goes my bow season and all the work I did this summer… Really am just beside myself. If any of y’all know of anything I can do, I am all ears!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With all of that work and if I couldn’t get the cam I would haul butt to an archery shop and purchase a brand new one! You asked….;-)!

Comment

Yeah that ain’t no joke. If I couldn’t find a cam I’d sure as heck find another bow.

Comment

If we were closer I’d lend you my old bow if it fit you in case you can’t find a cam. Maybe someone down there could do the same or even your archery shop might have something you could use. Hate to hear about the bad luck but don’t give up yet!

Comment

Get on archery talk and you can probably find a set. They have a classifieds section devoted to cams and modules

Comment

Get a crossbow. Compounds have gotten to be so much work the complications almost take the fun out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
              Get a crossbow. Compounds have gotten to be so much work the complications almost take the fun out of it.
              I’d go back to my rifles before I went to a crossbow! But then that’s just Me

Comment

Take a deep breath, walk to the truck and buy you a new bow. Crap happens.

Comment

Sorry this happened, and as a trad guy sorry I cannot help except to offer encouragement. Remember when Ron Burgundy shouted “News Team, Assemble!” in the Anchorman movie? You have just done the equivalent on TBH. Take heart, the TBH family will be along soon with more help, ideas, leads, etc.

Comment

Sorry man that sucks. But keep your head up. Season hasn't started yet. Ebay a new cam if you can find one. If not grab a new or used bow. A good shop should be able to get you shooting great in no time. Besides season starts this weekend but the run is a little ways off.

Comment

You guys are awesome. If I hadn’t just replaced the motor in my wife’s car, a new bow would be in order for sure.. Going to pursue AT and see what I can find.. wish me luck!

Comment

I find it hard to believe a fall from a trash can “bent” your cam. Do you mean it rolled the edges of the string track?

Comment

Find someone that knows Clyde.

Comment

I am beside myself…

What’s your draw length??
                            Where you located at??

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                              Find someone that knows Clyde.

Did something happen to clydes? Saw something online about them being forced out of the Ayers location. Tried to call but their old number was bought by archery outfitters.

Comment

Working...
                              X