Hybrid broadhead recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hybrid broadhead recommendations

thinking about switching to a hybrid broadhead for this season. I've been scouring the ol' interweb til I'm cross-eyed. just like to get opinions from you guys.......tia

I have had great sucess with the grim reaper hybrids. The bloodsport gravediggers are awesome heads also.

Comment

The past couple of years I’ve shot the muzzy hybrid and it has done well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Grim Reaper PRO MICRO HYBRID. I've killed 5 big mature deer with them and had great results. Close thread!

Comment

Look hard at DirtNap BMF broadheads. Like the Grim reaper micro hybrid, but supposed to allow more bleeding due to more wound channel trauma

Comment

Love the Grim Reaper hybrids. Fixed blades are beveled on the back side as well so you cut going either way.

Comment

Grim reaper micro hybrid. Evolution outdoors if you wanna spend more, the original owner of gravedigger made improvements and came out with these

Comment

Gravedigger Hybrid. They’re nasty nasty nasty!!

Comment

I got a pack of Grim Reaper micro hybrid pros. they look nasty. I cant get over how the tip is. I shot with the practice tip yesterday, and @40 yds, it was right in group with the field tips....looking forward to running one through a deer in October........

Comment

Originally posted by damonator73 View Post
                    I got a pack of Grim Reaper micro hybrid pros. they look nasty. I cant get over how the tip is. I shot with the practice tip yesterday, and @40 yds, it was right in group with the field tips....looking forward to running one through a deer in October........
                    Good deal

Comment

I was just looking into this also. Has anyone shot the Rage Hybrids?

Comment

Originally posted by Lampasas View Post
                        I was just looking into this also. Has anyone shot the Rage Hybrids?
                        The 4 blade extreme? Yes, it didn’t end well for the doe I shot

Comment

Gravedigger cut on contact…very lethal, good flight.

Comment

I read a blog about all time best broad heads for crossbows, i hope so you will find your desired one in thins blog.
                            link: https://thebowgear.com/best-crossbow-broadheads/

Comment

Originally posted by joshuasaul View Post
                              I read a blog about all time best broad heads for crossbows, i hope so you will find your desired one in thins blog.
                              link: https://thebowgear.com/best-crossbow-broadheads/
                              Dude, do any of your comments not have the same exact link in it? Are you a bot or a real person?

Comment

Working...
                              X