Grapevine Hunting 2021-2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grapevine Hunting 2021-2022

As the draw application window comes to a close, figured it’s time to start the new thread for this season.

For those who have gotten drawn in the past, how long did it take before you found out?

They post results online. If your number is listed you are in. Forget the date but should say on website

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
      They post results online. If your number is listed you are in. Forget the date but should say on website

A website different than “ https://www.swf-wc.usace.army.mil/gr...ng/Hunting.asp “?

Right now it doesn’t have a date specified, just “winners will be notified”. Wasn’t sure if that meant they would make everyone aware when the draw is over or not, but makes sense that they would post the results on the website.
      Preciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by youngbuck1 View Post
        What number are you referring to?

Comment

In the past you got a number when you turned in your application, then they posted the winning numbers online which notified who won. When I turned it in this year they said they'll just call if you win

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
            In the past you got a number when you turned in your application, then they posted the winning numbers online which notified who won. When I turned it in this year they said they'll just call if you win

Awesome, thanks for the info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
              --------Ok, cool. Thanks for that. It's the same thing they told me. Thought I had missed something.

Comment

For the waterfowl permit, has anyone gotten a response yet? I called the office yesterday morning (forgot about them going live the day before) and they said they had not hit the quota yet. I sent my application in a few minutes later. This morning the website says they have met the quota.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBears870 View Post
                  For the waterfowl permit, has anyone gotten a response yet? I called the office yesterday morning (forgot about them going live the day before) and they said they had not hit the quota yet. I sent my application in a few minutes later. This morning the website says they have met the quota.

I turned mine in the morning of the 3rd as well and haven’t heard anything about it either.

Comment

I just called the office and was told they will draw for Deer in mid-September.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrotline View Post
                      I just called the office and was told they will draw for Deer in mid-September.
                      I called them on Tuesday. The guy was polite of course, but said it would be "maybe two weeks" --very unsure. Wonder why that long?

Comment

Comment

I didn’t apply this yr. I’m gona hunt it w my son and let him do the shooting. He’s 10 and will out hunt most adults out there at vine. We ve had some really good experiences the past 2 yrs out there.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBears870 View Post

Sent my permit application Aug 3rd @11am
                            Just received #463 with the attached message from the grapevine office.

“I am working through these in order of which they were received. Even if your email was sent minutes apart from another one, one may be processed and approved up to 3 days before the other. Please have patience with the process.”

Comment

I thought the deadline was July 31 to apply?

Comment

Working...
                              X