No announcement yet.

ATN X Sight 4k vs. Tactacam FTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends what your looking to do. I run thermal and can't speak highly of these cheap digital NV

They are fine to stand hunting getting one shot off

Comment

Originally posted by highspeed View Post
      Thanks for the input! How long have you had your scopes?

I’ve had mine for a couple months only but well over 1,000 rounds fired while using it

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
        Depends what your looking to do. I run thermal and can't speak highly of these cheap digital NV

They are fine to stand hunting getting one shot off
        I have to disagree, I have taken many hogs stalking the fields at night multiple shots at a sounder always. Yes they are not priced as a thermal but it’s kinda a good introduction into night vision b4 someone makes the big leap and dives into a thermal. That definitely is in my future but for now I’m having fun

Comment

Also if anyone has a ATN digital scope I would highly recommend dumping the standard IR that comes with scope and upgrading to a Sniper Hog Lights Coyote Cannon. This IR makes a huge huge difference.

Comment

I have the X sight ii 3 x14. Never had any issues. Added a bigger IR light and some high end rechargeable batteries. It works great out to 150 yards! It does not work great in super tall grass or trees as a thermal might but for the money I wouldn't hesitate. I bet you can find a used one for a deal. Given covid is having impacts on production quality and parts sourcing worldwide, I would suggest a used one anyway.

My only complaint would be it is heavy! And not a great daytime scope. You could add quick release mounts for switching to a day scope.

Comment

Originally posted by mason bowhunter View Post
              I have to disagree, I have taken many hogs stalking the fields at night multiple shots at a sounder always. Yes they are not priced as a thermal but it’s kinda a good introduction into night vision b4 someone makes the big leap and dives into a thermal. That definitely is in my future but for now I’m having fun
              wELL I will disagree to this also lol

We had 2 thermals on a big boar and 1 guy with digital cheap ARSE NV. He was having so much time finding the pic in his scope. Never again

Multiple shots or multiple kills? lol

Comment

How does the atn compare to the sightmark wraith? I’ve been on the fence about getting one.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies and responses on the ATN. I would still like to get a little feedback on the Tactacam.

Comment

Working...
                  X