Lifetime License Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime License Question

Does the Lifetime Hunting and Fishing combo license come as the "Super Combo" or do you have to buy Archery stamps and Saltwater stamps extra?

I believe it comes with all of that. The only thing I have to buy extra is the Waterfowl stamp for waterfowl hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampasas View Post
      I believe it comes with all of that. The only thing I have to buy extra is the Waterfowl stamp for waterfowl hunting.
      The Federal Duck Stamp? Or the State stamp?

Comment

I’d assume Fed.

Comment

Anything from the state is covered.

Comment

You only have to pay for the federal waterfowl stamp and Annual Hunting Permit if hunting public lands. All state stamps are included.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
              Does the Lifetime Hunting and Fishing combo license come as the "Super Combo" or do you have to buy Archery stamps and Saltwater stamps extra?
              I will include all the endorsement, except the Federal Duck stamp.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                You only have to pay for the federal waterfowl stamp and Annual Hunting Permit if hunting public lands. All state stamps are included.
                This! I still gotta buy federal duck stamp. Type 2. And freshwater guide license every year. That said I haven’t got the type 2 in years cause I don’t duck hunt anymore. When I see 40 duck boat trailers at the ramp on a fishing trip and hear 6 shots it’s not worth it!!

Comment

You need to tell them if you want- fed stamp, HIP, APH permit, or sandhill permit.

Comment

Working...
                  X