Bowholder for Pop-Up Blinds???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bowholder for Pop-Up Blinds???

What do you guys use to hold your bow in blinds? I bought a "Bow Buddy" and couldn't even get in the ground with some pounding.

I shoot a Bowtech BTX 31. I had one of those stands that attach to the limbs but when I shot my bow the cam hit. What are some good inexpensive options?

Try a short shepherds hook

Comment

I have seen some take 2 welding rods and bend them and tape with electrical tape then tape to support.

Comment

I made one out of pvc pipe.

Comment

I used on of these before I bought my VXR. Now I use engaged limb legs.
          A great alternative to those formed wire style ground bow holders. The Archer's Ground Stake easily steps into the ground providing the archer with a secure and stable means for supporting their bow, whether they are practicing or hunting.

Comment

I have a Third Hand that’s similar to this Primo’s.

Also, a buddy gave me a bent tent stake that’s cover in heat shrink. It works good for the price. It’s hangs across two poles in the roof center hub, then drops down like an ‘L’. Easily to take the bow off, except I feel like deer could heat the blind fabrics as the weight is relieved. This hasn’t happened really because I’m too shy about trying it. I really need to try it though. I currently only hang my bow on it while I’m crawling in/out the blind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
              I used on of these before I bought my VXR. Now I use engaged limb legs.

https://www.hmeproducts.com/archers-ground-stake/
              Engage limb legs are a game changer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Academy sells one that pushes into the ground and holds the limb . Super cheap and work great . I have several

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  Engage limb legs are a game changer.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  yes sir

Comment

I looked at some great ideas. So, I looked around the garage this afternoon and found some rubber or plastic coated wire. I cut it, double it twice, wrapped it around itself and then wrapped it in electrical tape. I'm not sure if it will hold a bow but I'm going to find out soon. And if it works, it was absolutely free. We will see.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That’ll work. Used to have something similar to that from primos years ago and it worked great

Comment

Working...
                      X