Buying my first suppressor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying my first suppressor

I got the green light to pull the trigger on my first suppressor. Tomorrow I’ll be going up to Austin and buying a SilencerCo hybrid 46! It’s going to be a long wait to get it!

Anyone have a hybrid? I’ll be suppressing a .458 socom.

Yes the wait sucks. Are you doing individual or trust? Wait times on individuals have been coming down from what I've read.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
      Yes the wait sucks. Are you doing individual or trust? Wait times on individuals have been coming down from what I've read.
      Trust I hear wait times are 11months!

Comment

Go ahead and get you a good rimfire can at the same time if you are wanting one...trust me, you will end up with one anyway & might as well start waiting now.

sub 22 shooting/hunting is a hoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          Go ahead and get you a good rimfire can at the same time if you are wanting one...trust me, you will end up with one anyway & might as well start waiting now.

Best advice you’ll receive all day.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
            Best advice you’ll receive all day.
            X3

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup

Comment

I just cant bring myself to shell out the cash and then have to wait 6-12 months to shoot with it.

Comment

Originally posted by jharp View Post
                  I just cant bring myself to shell out the cash and then have to wait 6-12 months to shoot with it.
                  I’ve been saying that for 4 years now I look back and I still don’t have one.

Comment

These should be over the counter purchases. It's a shame it takes so long.

Comment

X 1 more

The most fun I ever had shooting a suppressor was on a Walther P22

Comment

Originally posted by jharp View Post
                        some dealers allow conjugal visits. the only way to get it done is to get it started.

Comment

Form 1 a homebuilt and have approval in approx 30 days right now.

Comment

It's like Christmas all over again when it does arrive.
                            My 1st 2 or 3 took 6ms. My last couple took 9ms and 12 ms.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                              I’ve been saying that for 4 years now I look back and I still don’t have one.

That’s how I thought before I got started, now I have three and about to do an SBR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X