No announcement yet.

TPWD CWD Testing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasn't happened to me but I like it, so long as they don't force anybody to do anything (I'll gladly volunteer, just don't make me). If there is going to be a problem, let's get ahead of it. I don't see any negatives coming from it.

Comment

My deer from Throck got checked at a processor in Parker County. I was happy to let them test it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Random testing.

Comment

They checked mine at JT`s deer processor in Stephenville on 11-3-19.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
            Why would you refuse to let them sample? It dies not affect the cape if done right and the data will be helpful.
            If I was landowner not sure I'd want them testing deer off my place. Especially with the way TPWD handled the issue down South. Property values would decline dramatically if positive test shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
              If I was landowner not sure I'd want them testing deer off my place. Especially with the way TPWD handled the issue down South. Property values would decline dramatically if positive test shows up.
              This is true and probably why they get a bunch of refusals in Wisconsin, ignorance is bliss I guess. If you take a deer on a state or federal draw hunt they try to put it off like you don't have a choice but you just have to say you don't want the cape damaged, might get some funny looks doing this with a doe

Comment

Working...
              X