Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Havent seen any signs of chasing at all....very slow weekend actually

Comment

I hunt in the north west Milam county, tons of doe and small bucks chasing. I believe it might be good after this cold front coming in thursday/friday. the weekend should be good.

Comment

I got a cousin out there that shot a nice 10 on his place and unfortunately didn't recover it. He came making a scrape and pushing young bucks off the corn pile he says.

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
          We are in western Milam county and have seen some posturing and rubs are popping up but nothing serious yet. The younger bucks are feeling a little frisky.
          Kinda same for me

Comment

Saw small bucks cruising but no big ones. Never did see any bucks casing the does

Comment

Originally posted by Firecuss View Post
              Also curious about 'Old Rock house Road" location. BUMP
              Old Rock House is about 200 yards from CR344. It's a local landmark.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                Old Rock House is about 200 yards from CR344. It's a local landmark.
                Yes, we know it well...Firecuss basically grew up there...we hunt down the road there on a 600 acre cattle ranch

Comment

Seen does and young bucks this past wkend. Nothing that is a good shooter yet.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Yes, we know it well...Firecuss basically grew up there...we hunt down the road there on a 600 acre cattle ranch
                    Do you or did you know Earl Hardcastle? He cowboyed and lived on that road for a long long time.

Comment

Tons of does and young bucks with a few older ones mixed in. Those young ones sure are running them hard though.

One old six that was locked down with one on Saturday.

Comment

Do you or did you know Earl Hardcastle? He cowboyed and lived on that road for a long long time.
                        Earl is my cousin.
                        Last edited by Bazo; 11-04-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Aubrey probably does....we are cousins with Bill Graham..owns the BNG Ranch there.....
                          We had property that backed up to McLanes ranch but lost it 10 years ago due to family circumstances.....that hurt a lot

Comment

Lol. Tell Earl that Steve and Tracey Sadler said howdy. Steve and Earl worked at GTE together!

Comment

Lol. Tell Earl that Steve and Tracey Sadler said howdy. Steve and Earl worked at GTE together!

I will next time I see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This 11 point was killed North of Calvert along the Brazos river this weekend score 146.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X