• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
    Geaux Tigers!
    Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
      Wasn’t knocking it.....just saying it was ironic how it turned out. A sure dropped TD in the beginning was the difference in the game.

Ingram you knucklehead. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by 2Lazy2P View Post
        Well chit, might as well finish emptying this cooler, wife is irritated anyway after hollering at the TV most of the night.
        Right there with you brother

Comment

Boy that was fun. Texas missed opportunities to win it. Props to LSU for answering every score in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
            Boy that was fun. Texas missed opportunities to win it. Props to LSU for answering every score in the second half.

Post up some pics when you get a chance, it had to be entertaining’

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Ingram you knucklehead. Oh well.

RoJo may take his job. Dude had a lot of juice tonight.

Comment

Wasn’t knocking it.....just saying it was ironic how it turned out. A sure dropped TD in the beginning was the difference in the game.
                Wrong! LSU dropped a sure td also, please don't make excuses.

Good game, ut played very well. Not a fan of Arandas D, but it won. Burrows played a heck of a game.

Texas heat got to the Tigers. Coach O shoulda brought the team out to Austin for a week prior to this game. No substitute for an equalizer like heat.
                Longhorns gonna deal with 100 degrees and 100% humidity next year, but good for them, no Burrows.

Gonna savor this one for awhile.

Go Tigers!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
                  RoJo may take his job. Dude had a lot of juice tonight.
                  I was impressed watching him run the ball tonight.

Comment

Mine made me watch the Aggie game in the men’s locker room at the Country Club.....wasn’t allowed to watch it at home. Apparently, I’m a little argumentative with the TV.
                    Wouldn't have guessed...

Comment

Great game tonight...….. Power 5 vs Power 5 will be the norm in the future

Comment

Texas played from behind all game. If they could have taken advantage of the 2 1st and goals from the 4 it might have put a little more pressure on LSU. Great game
                        Hook Em.

Comment

Fulton needs to be re-evaluated after this week that was a terrible outing by him, and the D overall needs to work on wrapping up ALL week! I was also upset to not see emery get any touches I’m not sure if they’re trying to get him red shirted or what, but kids a baller an I’m not a fournette guy. So curious what their reasoning for that is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

Good game, ut played very well. Not a fan of Arandas D, but it won. Burrows played a heck of a game.

Texas heat got to the Tigers. Coach O shoulda brought the team out to Austin for a week prior to this game. No substitute for an equalizer like heat.
                            Longhorns gonna deal with 100 degrees and 100% humidity next year, but good for them, no Burrows.

Go Tigers!!!!!
                            Coach Aranda is my dude but I am not a believer in the 3-4 defensive scheme either....

Comment

Originally posted by HR3 View Post
                              Coach Aranda is my dude but I am not a believer in the 3-4 defensive scheme either....

Just not enough push with 3 DL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football 2019 - Week 2

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post

Go Tigers!!!!!

“Don’t make excuses”... then proceeds to make his own excuses..[emoji2359][emoji2359]

Comment

Working...
                                X