Kuiu pants !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuiu pants !!!

Are they worth it??? How do they fit??? How’s the warranty ??? Last question is how light weight are they??? I want some I can use anywhere from 70-100°F

Been down this road myself before... keep coming up with the same answer.

No. They’re pants, who cares... just wear jeans or some **** from academy. This is Texas, we don’t need that crap.

Comment

Prana Zions or Eddie bauer guides are IMO way better for less money. Air dumps are the only thing kuius have that the others don't.

Comment

Yes they are. However, I bought all my kuiu stuff for mountain hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiley64 View Post
          Been down this road myself before... keep coming up with the same answer.

No. They’re pants, who cares... just wear jeans or some **** from academy. This is Texas, we don’t need that crap.

I just want some GOOD light weight pants I can beat up and will last me. Not something that lasts 2 seasons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxbowman View Post
            Prana Zions or Eddie bauer guides are IMO way better for less money. Air dumps are the only thing kuius have that the others don't.

Drop a link if you don’t mind sir. I looked around and all I find is stuff in the same price range as kuiu .

Comment

Prana Zion are the best light weight pants

Comment

The tiburon’s are my most favorite pant for Texas. Fit is great and they make Longs now. I have tested them in just about every situation and have been very pleased with their durability. The only thing that has damaged them so far are heavy thorns. They pull some threads here and there, but am not as bad as most other pants I have worn.

Comment

Really like the tiburon pant.very breathable.

Comment

I got some of these today and SO FAR I like them a lot. Will post review later once I abuse them !

Comment

For 70-100 Degrees!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-09-27_22-11-23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	24632536

Comment

I wear Kuiu pants every day of the week year round unless I have on shorts. Tiburon when it’s above 60-65 and Attack when it’s not. Worth every penny to me.

Comment

Sitka Grinder pants are the ticket. Mine are going on 4-5 years and in great shape

Comment

5.11 urban tactical pant

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I think the OP could have used a few more ?????????.

Comment

Working...
                              X