Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanton discharge and reckless endangerment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanton discharge and reckless endangerment.

Those are the charges against the guy that shot 2 Leo's in Louisville Ky during the protest over the Taylor shooting ruling.
    I can't believe the charges are so weak, it should be attempted murder imo.

I don’t think there’s even a debate to be had. This is appalling and disgusting.

Comment

The left has no idea the storm they are enabling.

Comment

I'm just walking around, packing heat and checking the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

So now, white guilt, political correctness has lead to putting targets on the backs of LEO with no consequence if you shoot at it

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
            I don’t think there’s even a debate to be had. This is appalling and disgusting.
            At least until white guilt people wake up

It reminds me of Jurassic Park.. They can always find a way.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
              So now, white guilt, political correctness has lead to putting targets on the backs of LEO with no consequence if you shoot at it
              Pretty muchly!

This is gaslighting at its finest and it is a trap. These are essentially the same charges brought against the officer in the Breonna Taylor case. So if you think these charges aren’t just in a situation where nobody died, it would be hypocritical of you to be pleased with the charges against the officer. And if you try to point out the difference of an officer protecting the public versus a known drug associate, then you must be racist.

I don’t know how any LEO can stay on the job after actions like this. And frankly I’m at the point where I say get LEO out of the middle and let good battle evil and let’s see who prevails.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                Pretty muchly!

This is gaslighting at its finest and it is a trap. These are essentially the same charges brought against the officer in the Breonna Taylor case. So if you think these charges aren’t just in a situation where nobody died, it would be hypocritical of you to be pleased with the charges against the officer. And if you try to point out the difference of an officer protecting the public versus a known drug associate, then you must be racist.

I don’t know how any LEO can stay on the job after actions like this. And frankly I’m at the point where I say get LEO out of the middle and let good battle evil and let’s see who prevails.
                Yes sir

Comment

We are loosing against the mob...

Comment

Is this the same charge that was leveled against the officer in the Breonna Taylor case?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Is this the same charge that was leveled against the officer in the Breonna Taylor case?
                      Yes.

Comment

It is disgusting, but I personally know of a case where an officer on duty patrolling during Rita here in the Houston area had a guy drive up and empty a 9mm into his car with him and his partner inside the car... They ultimately gave chase when the guy fled and caught him... No attempted murder charges filed there either!! The guy told the investigators that he was not shooting at the cops in the car, just shooting at the car!! That's all these thugs have to do these days to get off... just invent some cock-a mamie story and the liberal DA's and courts will bend over backwards to let 'em off...

Comment

Her "boyfriend" who started the shooting should be charged with her murder.

Comment

Calif once again shows its support for law enforcement, the shooter is one of the good guys and the police are the bad guys. But I expect additional charges are coming, bail will be set pretty high too before its done.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

This is out of their long term playbook...get the good cops to quit & replace with thugs that obey evil & don't adhere to the constitution.

Comment

Working...
                              X