Any TBHers in Michigan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any TBHers in Michigan?

Any TBHers in the South Haven, MI area? I’m up here building a RV park for the next couple months. Probably a long shot but thought I would ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was wondering if you were up there already. How’s it going so far?

Comment

Good salmon fishing in S MI

During late summer word was Kings were very active in southern part of Lake Michigan

Worth getting on a charter and getting out on big lake

Comment

Grew up 30 min east of there. In a couple weeks when the leaves start to turn it's going to have amazing color

Comment

I'm just across the Lake from you in Kewaunee WI. Its a big lake though! As others have said colors should be starting already and you can salmon fish off of shore casting a little cleo or crocodile. If you hook into a 30 pounder you will be in for a fight!

Comment

You can always go visit Ted Nugent

Comment

It's a drive, but if you can do it, go visit Mackinac Island, and Sault Ste Marie (Canada side). It's absolutely beautiful this time of year with leaves changing and temps still good.

And never, ever stop in Gary if you go to Chicago.

Comment

Dude, send some cool air this way!!

Comment

*ichigan

Comment

I miss the mitten state. I grew up with a lake house an hour from South Haven. Family still has it. I would frequent S. Haven quite a bit. I went to Western Michigan (2001), and we'd hit the town at least 2-3 times a summer. It's a pretty town, especially this time of year. There is some public hunting land in the area, and tags are over the counter.

Comment

Go eat or catch Lake Perch and eat it at every opportunity

Search out local fish fry's

Comment

We go to Michigan every other year and hunt in Pullman, right outside S.H. Stop in SH to buy groceries and our license. Great town.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          You can always go visit Ted Nugent
                          I thought he was still living in Waco, Texas?

Stolle, it's a great time of year to be on that plain. Enjoy all you can while there.

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter View Post
                            We go to Michigan every other year and hunt in Pullman, right outside S.H. Stop in SH to buy groceries and our license. Great town.

I’m just east of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
                              I’m just east of there.

Can you still get blueberries up there, I know they grow a ton of them up there and that they are a big deal. one of the places I hunt is in the middle of a blueberry patch.

Comment

Working...
                              X