• Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 Stages Of Launching A Boat

Y'all will like this one.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6QAWuukzG4"]YouTube[/ame]

Every weekend at the ramp.... Lol

Comment

Amateurs. Forgot all the important steps. 1. Block ramp to load your gear. 2. Forget to put plug in. 3. Attempt to crank motor while sitting in ramp. 4. Leave boat in ramp while parking truck 10 minutes away. 5. Bonus points for blinding everyone with your headlights.

Comment

They missed one, stop at the edge of the water and unbuckle, plug in, all gear loaded, you know- the usual 10-15 min time waster.

Comment

That is so true. LOL

Comment

Lol

Comment

I follow Charlie Berens on facebook. I first learned about him from a video of Manitowoc Minute. He does a lot of Northern Humor from Wisconsin

Comment

Yep this weekend will be a good time to set at the ramp with a cooler of beer and set back and video folks

Comment

Now thats funny

Comment

Will swing by froggies at some point this weekend to watch:

Comment

When you are inexperienced the pressure is real. We were in line at Goose Island boat ramp with 5-6 guides behind us. About the time it was our turn my buddy had a bathroom emergency and I had to take over. (I've never owned a boat) I did the best I could but I was slow and had to take a couple of stabs at it - I was really sweating. As you can imagine, those guides in line were neither patient nor sympathetic - you'd think I'd stomped a puppy or something.

Comment

Lmaooooo......"u betcha!"[emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those guys both post some funny stuff on IG. We've all been there, but the one inexcusable jackwagon move is the leaving your headlights on when it is dark!

Comment

I ain’t gonna lie, we might have gone to the local boat ramp when I lived in Corpus on holiday weekends for a little entertainment.

It is people watching at it’s finest. Better than attending a stand up comedy show.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                              They missed one, stop at the edge of the water and unbuckle, plug in, all gear loaded, you know- the usual 10-15 min time waster.
                              Before that it's back up so far that the truck's rear wheels are in the water before realizing that the boat is NOT unhooked!

....and then maybe have to be pulled out because rear wheels are spinning with no 4wd!

Comment

Working...
                              X