0.26%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0.26%

Trump was right all along. But the left mocked him as they elevated Dr. Anthony Fauci to sainthood. It turns out, this “expert” deceived us all.

The mortality rate for the coronavirus dropped from WHO’s estimate of 3.4% to 2% to Fauci claiming it was 1%, and therefore ten times deadlier than the seasonal flu. (He plucked the 1% figure out of thin air, since there was insufficient data to make such a claim).

Now we learn that the overall mortality rate for this virus is not 3.4% or 2% or even 1% Instead, the mortality rate is around .26%.

Yes, you read that right. .26%.

My wife is a nurse and was updating data for her facility this evening and mentioned Lubbock had 65something cases. We have a population of 250,000. That’s an infection rate of 0.26%!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      My wife is a nurse and was updating data for her facility this evening and mentioned Lubbock had 65something cases. We have a population of 250,000. That’s an infection rate of 0.26%!!!
      "Infection" rate... now apply that same % to "mortality" rate.

For instance, her in Brownwood (pop roughly 20,000) we've had 56 confirmed cases, and 8 deaths.

All 8 deaths at 1 nursing home.

Comment

I read a state by state breakdown as of 730 am today and Michigan has a 9.6% mortality rate among those diagnosed with COVID19.

Texas has less than 2.7% mortality rate among those diagnosed.

Go figure.

In this snippet, cases is list first and deaths are second. Texas is 7th for number of cases and 17th for deaths.
        Attached Files

Comment

Texas is doing pretty well given we're the 2nd most populated state

~28.7 million

Comment

100,000 people have died of the virus so far. If the fatality rate is 0.26% that would mean 38 million people or so have had the virus. However only 1.7 million have tested positive for the virus thus far. I’m sure there are some amount of people who have either had the virus with no symptoms so they didn’t know they had it or had a mild case so they just stayed home and recovered without being tested, but do you truly believe that the disparity between confirmed cases and actual cases is that high?

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
              100,000 people have died of the virus so far. If the fatality rate is 0.26% that would mean 38 million people or so have had the virus. However only 1.7 million have tested positive for the virus thus far. I’m sure there are some amount of people who have either had the virus with no symptoms so they didn’t know they had it or had a mild case so they just stayed home and recovered without being tested, but do you truly believe that the disparity between confirmed cases and actual cases is that high?

I absolutely believe that.

They CLAIM 100,000 people have died from this virus. We now know THAT to be BS as since this over hyped hysteria began, they have listed anyone who basically DIED as having died of CV-19. The NY Times was just busted a couple days ago with having listed a man who had CLEARLY died as result of a homicide as one of their front page "CV victims." Notice the numbers of run of the mill flu deaths have basically dropped off the charts since then too?

Comment

About 1/3 of the deaths have come from 2 states(New York and New Jersey 33,000 deaths) that allowed covid patients into nursing homes to infect the most vulnerable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Combine tests for the Wuhan Kung Flu positives with positives for antibodies, and use accurate deaths FROM not WITH Kung Flu, and you'd likely not even get 0.26%. Yet the whole dang world was shut down for it! I am just having a real hard time wrapping my head around THAT!!

Comment

What is hard to wrap your head around?
                    The fact that we have absolutely no control over our government?
                    The fact that the American populous has proven to that government that they are pathetic and weak?
                    The fact that we as a nation are unable to influence our government or have any say in anything the force upon us?

Gary

Comment

Yep, Gary, pretty much!! Pretty dang depressing as a matter of fact. Makes guys like me want to just dig in my heels and say no more! So far other than wearing a "buff" as a mask at church, I have not changed what I do daily one bit... Just makes me so angry to see sheeple bend over and take it. AND take it so easy!! I've had a good run. I am firm in my faith, and I know where I will spend eternity, but I sure am disappointed in the shape I'm leaving things in for my two grandsons. They're 7 and 9 and I don't know what kind of world they'll have to live in. One has accepted Christ, and the other is starting to understand. If I can just see that happen, I'll be OK after that... Still a lot of good folks that are not secure in their eternal home and I'll try to do what I can to help with that, but Those 2 grandsons are everything to my bride and me...

Comment

You can get any kind of number you want using Al Gore math. The .26 number is likely only half that or even less.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          Yep, Gary, pretty much!! Pretty dang depressing as a matter of fact. Makes guys like me want to just dig in my heels and say no more! So far other than wearing a "buff" as a mask at church, I have not changed what I do daily one bit... Just makes me so angry to see sheeple bend over and take it. AND take it so easy!! I've had a good run. I am firm in my faith, and I know where I will spend eternity, but I sure am disappointed in the shape I'm leaving things in for my two grandsons. They're 7 and 9 and I don't know what kind of world they'll have to live in. One has accepted Christ, and the other is starting to understand. If I can just see that happen, I'll be OK after that... Still a lot of good folks that are not secure in their eternal home and I'll try to do what I can to help with that, but Those 2 grandsons are everything to my bride and me...

Still a lot of good folks that are not secure in their eternal home

That’s the key. Apparently there are a LOT of folks that are afraid to die!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                            Do you truly believe 100,000 people have died from the virus?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Combine tests for the Wuhan Kung Flu positives with positives for antibodies, and use accurate deaths FROM not WITH Kung Flu, and you'd likely not even get 0.26%. Yet the whole dang world was shut down for it! I am just having a real hard time wrapping my head around THAT!!
                              We've said this from day 1 (actually before this BS began). It was easy to see coming. I remember saying 7,450 die each day in the USA and if 65% of them contract Covid they could claim 4,800 die from COVID which equals 145k per month.

This is all so stupid it makes my head hurt.
                              And it's no just people being stupid..It's the stupid people trying to force masks and social distancing BS on everyone else. When nearly no one has or had this virus.. Nearly every single business and Church folded to be PC which makes me want to vomit (for real). I really would have thought/hoped that at least 1/2 of the Churches filled with conservatives would have called BS...Or at least said we can still have Church for those who want to come.

Comment

Working...
                              X