No announcement yet.

Presidential Debates ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He approached his Podium just outside his Basement today. He was Breathing Hard and made his Statements as was Planned. Covid will be announced Very Soon as to why he can’t Debate.

IMO, He is Sundowning with his Dementia. Have sadly had several relatives and our Parents go through this.

I just Pray for our Country.

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      If Sleepy Joe bails, I think Donald needs to go it alone & use the alloted time for a huge MAGA RALLY.
      MSM would never ever give him air time like that.

I'll revise my guess. He just gets sick..He will take a COVID test a day or 2 before the debate. It will be negative but only after they push the debate.

Then he will "really" have it before he next debate.

Comment

Are they able to schedule Ginsbergs funeral on the day of the debate? That might be plausible?

Comment

He skeerd of big ol meanie orange man

Comment

My guess is tomorrow the excuse comes out.

I have to admit I'm hoping there is no excuse... But no way this happens. If it does who-ever is in charge will ask Joe what is first name is and then ask Trump an unsolvable calculous question and do like Alex on Jeopardy and lower his head like everyone knows that answer!

Comment

The debates are scheduled after his bedtime, 9:30 AM.

Comment

Gotta be a shenannagin of some sort tomorrow.

Comment

If he does happen to show all he has to do is make coherent sentences (tall order) and msm will fawn over him and talk about how presidential he sounds.

Comment

It’ll be the heavyweight vs the featherweight blind guy with no training.
                    My goodness I wanna se it!

Comment

It's past his bedtime

Comment

I wish I had the skill to edit video. I’d make Trumps entry

Comment

So are they going to happen?

Comment

If no one wears an earpiece, hearing aid, etc.
                            Heard Trump made that request...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

What time is this #### show starting???

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Since this debate still appears to be on for tonight, I heard that if Biden gets frustrated, he might just exit the stage.

The Biden camp sure looks weak going into this -
                                1. Requested breaks at each 30 minute interval. This was denied. Dang, I would hope that someone wanting to be elected President of the United States could stand on a stage and debate for 90 minutes.

2. Declined to allow for inspection of ear piece or hearing device.

3. Declined a drug test. Stupid, sure, but Trump did say he would take one if Biden agreed.

4. Recused himself for the last several days, claiming to be preparing for the debate, while the current President was out every night rallying.

I don't know, but they sure aren't making Biden out to look all that Presidential. Heck, you can look at our last few Presidents. It's a grueling job that ages people at 2X the rate of the average person.

Comment

Working...
                                X