No announcement yet.

Woman Tased at Football Game for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And for the record I don’t like a tazer. What I would have done would probably not look good either. I have the Ask- Tell- Make mentality. And acts of fast hard aggression work on everyone

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Trespass charge has nothing to do with the cop- Every one of you put yourself in this position

You own a business - Guy comes in with feces smeared on himself and just shops. You call the police. It’s your business and you have the “right” to refuse business. You tell the subject he is not welcome in your business and he must leave and is criminal trespassed. Feces man says no

Do you want the cop to leave or arrest and remove feces man?

That is comparing apples to apples to this case. She was asked to leave she didn’t.
      no smearing feces on face is not apples to apples . Would you kiss your wife if she had feces or a mask on her face ?
      Its not about the silly mask. It the principal. outlaw 30round magazines today, 10 round tomorrow, then semi-automatic. Its the principal of freedom and right to choose in a free America

Comment

The taser was was complete bull ****. It's akin it to a man hitting a woman.

Comment

Trespass charge has nothing to do with the cop- Every one of you put yourself in this position

You own a business - Guy comes in with feces smeared on himself and just shops. You call the police. It’s your business and you have the “right” to refuse business. You tell the subject he is not welcome in your business and he must leave and is criminal trespassed. Feces man says no

Do you want the cop to leave or arrest and remove feces man?

That is comparing apples to apples to this case. She was asked to leave she didn’t.
          Not even close to the same. I understand the trespass, but this whole thing started because of a mask mandate. The thing is, the mandate states that a mask IS NOT REQUIRED OUTSIDE, when you can maintain social distancing. Clearly the girl was not in violation of the mandate.

Should she have handled it differently? Of course. But the government overreach, and the police handling of the situation is completely wrong.

Comment

But it’s okay for the cop to wear his mask correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post

But it’s okay for the cop to wear his mask correctly?
              And the cheerleaders, and the second LEO that ran up. Pure BS.

Comment

Sitting at a softball tournament as I type...
                Few hundred people out here...not a mask in sight, but also not a school event on their property.

Comment

A black man tazed a white woman! Where do y'all want to riot first?LOL

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                    Not sure...
                    First I gonna attend my daughter’s softball game with my wife, get the yard mowed, pay some bills online & then get ready for work.

Maybe during my lunch break at work on Tuesday?

EDIT: Sorry, I’m out. Wife just reminded me we have a Zoom parent/teacher class meeting on Tuesday. I’m out.
                    But if y’all riot at Bass Pro, can someone please grab me Vortex scope...any magnification...you know...to ease my suffering.
                    Last edited by Crazy Horse; 09-26-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

Cabela’s

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                        I’ve said this a million times- do what the police, security guard, rent-a-cop, or whoever is freaking armed, do what they TELL you to do. Right or wrong, just do it and LIVE to talk about it, or take it to court or whatever. She should have SHUT her mouth and do as she was told to do.
                        Mall cop? Just need to know the idiots I should blindly obey

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                          What makes you think someone wouldn't call you out in person and reference you as a cupcake?
                          You wouldn't be standing upright for long.

Comment

It is apples to apples. LE called to both scenes. Both scenes the representative of establishment said they need to leave. So cop should have just walked off in both instances or should he do his job in both instances. Some of you guys must have Abbott as a last name

Comment

And Txhunt. I will hit a man or woman equally hard in the off button if needed. Wouldn’t be the first for either

Comment

It is apples to apples. LE called to both scenes. Both scenes the representative of establishment said they need to leave. So cop should have just walked off in both instances or should he do his job in both instances. Some of you guys must have Abbott as a last name
                                At times, I consider “Just doing my job” as the equivalent of “I ain’t dun nuffin’“.

Both equally disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X