Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh oh.

Comment

How is Pride Burger in McKinney? Haven't been there in probably 30 yrs and it was durn good back then. I still have cravings for Country Burger in Plano. Ate there 3-4 times a week back in the day.
      Last edited by Goldeneagle; 09-18-2020, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a Cannibal Corpse song. Burger Full of Maggots.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

ain't from here, are ya?

Comment

I'm not driving past Hopdoddy to grab WB.

Comment

There is a gas station/cafe out in Zephyr called Diamond R that has really good burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                How is Pride Burger in McKinney? Haven't been there in probably 30 yrs and it was durn good back then. I still have cravings for Country Burger in Plano. Ate there 3-4 times a week back in the day.
                I was going to make a joke, but I'll leave it alone...

Comment

Only a communist would prefer chopped onions on a burger. The burger joints use pre packaged chopped onions by the carload. Comes in huge bags. They are not fresh. Lot cheaper and more convenient for them. You can't do that with sliced.

Last What-a-Burger I had was really awful. I only went because thats where my friend wanted to go and was buying. Oversized bun with a dense and gummy consistency. Onions as outlined above. Tomatoes were not ripe - pink with a green core. Meat was barely noticeable. Pickles were meh. Bacon was soggy as grease shingles. Fries were cold and way too salty. Only ate about half the meal.

What-the-F***-Burger. Never again. Yeah I know its a Texas thing. They used to be really good, but they have really gone downhill over the years. Expanded too fast and poor quality control over the franchisees.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                      I don't understand what the hype is about them , their burgers are fair at best
                      Thin patty
                      No seasoning
                      Nasty chopped onions, should be sliced
                      Patty not greasy

Not a good hamburger
                      Hahahah I've been say this for years. Its just Okay for me.

Comment

I used to really like them. They have gone waaay down hill. Patty is paper thin. Braum’s is better.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                          Only a communist would prefer chopped onions on a burger. The burger joints use pre packaged chopped onions by the carload. Comes in huge bags. They are not fresh. Lot cheaper and more convenient for them. You can't do that with sliced.

Last What-a-Burger I had was really awful. I only went because thats where my friend wanted to go and was buying. Oversized bun with a dense and gummy consistency. Onions as outlined above. Tomatoes were not ripe - pink with a green core. Meat was barely noticeable. Pickles were meh. Bacon was soggy as grease shingles. Fries were cold and way too salty. Only ate about half the meal.

What-the-F***-Burger. Never again. Yeah I know its a Texas thing. They used to be really good, but they have really gone downhill over the years. Expanded too fast and poor quality control over the franchisees.

My son works at whataburger. Specifically the prep station, where he chops up fresh produce daily. I know this because he complains about how much onions and lettuce he has to cut. The more you know...

Comment

Whataburger is absolute trash. Anyone that disagrees is probably from north of the Red....

Comment

no words

Comment

Originally posted by TradHunter View Post
                                My son works at whataburger. Specifically the prep station, where he chops up fresh produce daily. I know this because he complains about how much onions and lettuce he has to cut. The more you know...
                                Way educate the assumption makers

Comment

Working...
                                X