No announcement yet.

Election Day Predictions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Trump wins, and I hope the Senate and House go red also.

In my perfect world, the first post election order of business would be bringing back renditions and stacking BLM and Antifa up like cordwood in a few hospitable places overseas. They hate America, why should they stay?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'd bet any amount of money you'd be willing to wager that Trump takes PA. I know that state well, and it is Trump Country. I think your prediction is asinine, but that's just my educated opinion.
      Saw a report where PA is signing up a record of new registered republicans & suspect you are correct...asinine prediction indeed. Biden is simply mentally not up to the challenge & the more he's out, the more it shows. If this was a straight up clean election, it would be called in 5mins of closing.

~Trump is going to make the map look like it's bleeding out with EC wins Nov 3.

~Dems are indeed using mail ins in an attempt to rig the election, while claiming trump for being in cahoots with the Postal service all in the same breath.

~Dems NOT Republicans will be delaying the vote count / results in every state but Tx & Ok.

~Fl will be tight but after the debates (or even a no show) I'm pretty sure he'll take it.

Riots ramp up Nov 4.
      Last edited by Artos; 09-16-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'd bet any amount of money you'd be willing to wager that Trump takes PA. I know that state well, and it is Trump Country. I think your prediction is asinine, but that's just my educated opinion.
        Don't worry, Plain Ol' Dano and others like him are so scared of another Trump 4 years, they would say anything. I can't wait until 11/4 when all of their heads explode. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          The've even thrown out the scenario if no result as of Jan 21, the speaker of the house becomes potus!! God help us.
          who is next in line if the speaker dies? a republican?

Comment

As closely as I follow politics I'm notoriously bad at predicting election outcomes, so I won't. I will say this - after all the supposedly superscientific polling, well thought-out and compelling arguments why this guy or that guy will/should win, as always it will come down to turn-out. Which side has more voters motivated enough to go vote - either for for their guy or against the other guy? Recent surveys have shown a majority of Biden supporters say "getting rid of Trump" as the primary motivation for their vote. (as opposed to enthusiam for Biden) I think there is a larger than normal cohort of people this time who find both candidates equally repelling. I've talked to some who have expressed that opinion but who knows how many will just sit this one out vs holding their nose and pulling the lever for the one they hate the least?
            Last edited by jerp; 09-16-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

I'm not sure where some of y'all can come up with Trump will win in a landslide. Florida and Pennsylvania both have to go to Trump and either Nevada or Arizona to win. I think Florida will and Pennsylvania might but it's a real tossup in my opinion. Texas will be solid red. I do think potus has a chance and hope he wins but it will be close.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                As closely as I follow politics I'm notoriously bad at predicting election outcomes, so I won't. I will say this - after all the supposedly superscientific polling, well thought-out and compelling arguments why this guy or that guy will/should win, as always it will come down to turn-out. Which side has more voters motivated enough to go vote - either for for their guy or against the other guy? Recent surveys have shown a majority of Biden supporters say "getting rid of Trump" as the primary motivation for their vote. (as opposed to enthusiam for Biden) I think there is a larger than normal cohort of people this time who find both candidates equally repelling. I've talked to some who have expressed that opinion but who knows how many will just sit this one out vs holding their nose and pulling the lever for the one they hate the least?
                I think turn-out is a great point and will be a key reason why I believe Trump will win.

Democrat turn-out will be lower than the last election with Hillary running. Democrat turn-out for Hillary was lower than Obama, which was a key reasoning for Trump victory in swing states. The margin of Trump victory in some States was less than the estimated decline in dem turnout.

I don't see much that would indicate turn-out for Biden would be better than Hillary.
                - Biden completely lacks enthusiasm and even many liberals agree with that.
                - Entire Biden platform is anti-Trump; this does not fully energize the voting base; especially the non-rabbid base that might just stay home and vote for nobody.

In contrast, Trump's base is clearly motivated and as mentioned, recent polls are indicating Trump is picking up more Latinos and blacks than any recent republican running.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                  Biden has a clear victory in both popular and electoral voting. Trump claims he was cheated by mail in ballots but says he is walking away for the good of the country, not because he is a loser. Trump will take Texas by a larger than expected margin. Republican party operatives will delay the vote count in a couple of mid-western states contesting every mail in ballot that does not go their way but it will be an early night when Florida and Pennsylvania go for Biden.
                  Biden can’t even complete a sentence. We obviously know which party is the party of hate. If it wasn’t for hate, This would be a bigger landslide than Reagan....BY FAR!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                    I cannot disagree with much of what you have written here. I do not have a social media presence, besides here and I certainly do not spend my evenings plugged into one of the nightly opinion channels. Many of the people I interact with on a day to day basis are from out of state and some from out of the country. I think you are correct in saying that there is not much excitement for Joe Biden save for a few who believe that he can finish some things that Obama started and a contrasting few who believe he can bring the country together. Trump is polarizing, even more so than Obama. Trump, whether intentionally or not, is re-making the Republican party in his own image and how these Trump aligned candidates perform this fall will give us an idea of the strength of the new Republican party. One thought I am considering is, if 4 years from now we could see the Republican party lose much of it's relevance and the Democratic party split into a conservative and progressive branch with the conservative branch being joined by republicans who tend more towards reason than emotion.

Comment

You I think miss a very important point when referring to Trump as "polarizing"... In my opinion it is not Trump that is polarizing. It is the left's agenda of right is wrong, lack of respect for law and order, and downright communistic tendencies that is polarizing. Trump is Pro-America, and pro-law and order. He's a Patriot. America was polarized looong before Trump ever came on the scene. The polarization started with the New Deal and has "progressively" gotten worse since then. It just so happens that we finally have a President that has said enough of the America-bashing and destruction and he's trying to stop what Obama kicked into high gear with his very own mantra of "hope and change" to "fundamentally change America"... THAT's what is polarizing. ANYONE who opposes the left will be labeled polarizing with the help of the MSM and their agenda to cause further deterioration of America. I'm not sure Trump can be successful, but I sure am going to pray that he is and I'm going to do my part to try to help him be successful in saving America.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanoDano View Post
                        One thought I am considering is, if 4 years from now we could see the Republican party lose much of it's relevance and the Democratic party split into a conservative and progressive branch with the conservative branch being joined by republicans who tend more towards reason than emotion.
                        Good and important question. I as well wonder if Trump wins, what the Republican Party will look like 4 years from now. Squishy party leaders brought a lot of this on themselves but I don't think this "middle finger," populist movement can last or govern long-term. It is sad to me that many principled, solid conservatives have been excommunicated - not for being true "Never Trumpers", but simply for having the temerity to criticize him when he does/says something ridiculous while praising his accomplishments. If you don't want to get blackballed by the current opinion makers on the right, you have to go full Hannity and do backbends to justify everything the president does.

Comment

You I think miss a very important point when referring to Trump as "polarizing"... In my opinion it is not Trump that is polarizing. It is the left's agenda of right is wrong, lack of respect for law and order, and downright communistic tendencies that is polarizing. Trump is Pro-America, and pro-law and order. He's a Patriot. America was polarized looong before Trump ever came on the scene. The polarization started with the New Deal and has "progressively" gotten worse since then. It just so happens that we finally have a President that has said enough of the America-bashing and destruction and he's trying to stop what Obama kicked into high gear with his very own mantra of "hope and change" to "fundamentally change America"... THAT's what is polarizing. ANYONE who opposes the left will be labeled polarizing with the help of the MSM and their agenda to cause further deterioration of America. I'm not sure Trump can be successful, but I sure am going to pray that he is and I'm going to do my part to try to help him be successful in saving America.
                          Couldn't agree more. The truth offends those who are easily offended.

Comment

Spot On Right Here. Well Said. I will do my part as well.

Comment

We still good Sabine?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                                who is next in line if the speaker dies? a republican?
                                The President pro tempore of the Senate who I 'think' is currently Grassley??

Comment

Working...
                                X