No announcement yet.

Bodycam Video Shows Shooting of Two Tulsa Police Officers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy needs to be hung up and slick cut and made to suffer horribly. A true ignorant POS!

Comment

That was fast, where did the gun come from?

What's happened to the shooter?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        That was fast, where did the gun come from?

What's happened to the shooter?

I looked up this incident after I watched the video. I thought he grabbed one of the officers guns but it said he had grabbed it from under his seat while he was being wrestled from the car. First court appearance is early Oct. They are also charging his dip**** buddy who pulled up to help. Hope they fry the shooter and lock up the other guy till most of his life has been wasted in prison.

Comment

Anyone know what the condition of the two officers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
            Anyone know what the condition of the two officers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            One is dead, the other still in real bad shape.

This video has more info apparently. Shows him getting the gun and holding it behind him. https://www.infowars.com/insane-vide...officers-shot/

Comment

Sgt. Craig Johnson, a 15-year veteran of the Tulsa Police Department, has succumbed to gunshot wounds he suffered in the line of duty.Related: Officers known for professionalism, commitment to serving

What a POS,

Sad times. A PR 24 strike to the collarbone and then to the jaw would have stopped that nonsense quickly. Every day I see this stuff, I thank God I retired when I did. Boys in Blue are under attack on all sides.

Tulsa has become more progressive politically, I hope the DA does the right thng.

Comment

If just one life can be saved. They need to let the police fire a warning shot into the knee cap when people act like this. From the very stars this is the outcome the shooter was hoping for, to be able to escape. He had acting and shooting skills that's for sure. UFBAR, knee cap'em.

Comment

Originally posted by labman View Post

Tulsa has become more progressive politically, I hope the DA does the right thng.
                  Grew up in Tulsa and it was a great place to be. Moved to Texas 35 years ago to take a job. Have watched its steady decline ever since. It's getting run down and tired looking. I don't feel safe in many areas where I used to hang out. Still have some family there. I do not enjoy going there anymore. And the roads STILL suck. The political machine has been promising new improved roads since I was a kid. Some things never change.
                  Last edited by Laszlo; 09-16-2020, 12:18 PM.

Comment

They gave him too many chances to not comply. No back up in an almost 10 minute period of this. He tased him in the arm.
                    So many little things that added up to the scumbag ending up with the advantage and devastating results.
                    I hate the ***** will even stand trial. He should have died resisting arrest.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t think I could do it anymore. I was taught to ask nicely first, firmly the second time and in the dirt the third. Then dust them off and stickem in the cage, back to nice. That drug out way too long and kept slowly escalating. A swift response could have saved the officers from being shot and the dip stick from rotting away on tax dollars.

Comment

When they lost control of him after the pepper spray and laid back in this seat, you can see his arm on the floor board. This has to be the moment he grabbed the gun.

It went on way to long and they lost “control” of the situation. You loose track of his hands especially when he’s back in his car you need to either retreat or draw your weapon at this point. I know hindsight is 20/20.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                          Jj I believe he's talking to you on this one.
                          I have never once said Police shouldn't be forceful.

Hope for the best for the Officers and their Family ... Suspect was arrested and taken alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                            Grew up in Tulsa and it was a great place to be. Moved to Texas 35 years ago to take a job. Have watched its steady decline ever since. It's getting run down and tired looking. I don't feel safe in many areas where I used to hang out. Still have some family there. I do not enjoy going there anymore. And the roads STILL suck. The political machine has been promising new improved roads since I was a kid. Some things never change.
                            I was also born and raised there. I still go back to visit my mother and see a few friends. There are still some really nice parts of town and improvements have been made but more areas have gone way downhill and the city-wide crime rate is very high. You're right about the streets - they're the same narrow and potholed mess they were when I started driving in 1972. There seems to be a lot more trashy white folks there now than I remember (like that POS that shot the cops) and there is a troubling amount of racial strife. Some BLM/LEO standoffs have gotten pretty ugly. It really makes me sad - it was a great place to grow up as a middle-class kid in the 60's and 70's. With two movies fixing to come out about what they are now calling "The Tulsa Race Massacre," that town is going to be getting a lot of negative pub.

Comment

The Sargent passed.
                              Last edited by oktx; 09-16-2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                                I have never once said Police shouldn't be forceful.

Hope for the best for the Officers and their Family ... Suspect was arrested and taken alive.
                                He he’s gonna fry. Just like he should.

Comment

Working...
                                X