Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LWC View Post
    [/B]

I understand you skepticism. I was too. But if you start digging into Global Health, Bill Gates runs the show. Who sets global health? World Health Organization. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation + Gavi (Bill Gates created vaccine alliance) contribute as much to WHO as the US which contributes far more than any other country. Bill Gates funded Event 201 which was a pandemic fire drill 6 weeks before the "plandemic". Bill Gates funds Imperial College who put out the original fake models that started the hysteria. He funded the IHME model that kept the hysteria going. Dig into it. It is scary stuff.

It is about money, but that is just part of it. It is about power, control, and ultimately population control.
    I agree with most all of this. Not quite ready to fall in line behind this being a coordinated effort to control the population globally, but, I do see the significance of power, influence and money during "crisis" times. Most would call this naive, but I do believe that the earth will try and keep us in check when us "highly intelligent" people become too many. Scary stuff indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      It's typical BS.. When your party is busted just say the other side does the same thing. There's zero proof/evidence any State is under reporting.

But on the flip side we all know everything revolves around money and hospitals were getting paid big bucks for each "infected" and they even loosened guidlines and make obvious loop holes... It was stupid obvious they wanted numbers higher.
      "Zero evidence" "It was stupid obvious" Those are pretty strong statements. I would have to ask you what kind of inside information you have to make such strong statements. How can you possibly be so sure of yourself unless you are on the inside and have seen it yourself.

Why some people who likely died from COVID-19 aren’t included in the final numbers.

Here's just one article concerning the underreporting of covid deaths. I'm sure you'll poopoo this as coming from the liberal media though.

Here's an article debunking your claim that hospitals are getting more money for overreporting covid.

Q: Are hospitals inflating the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths so they can be paid more? A: Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting. FULL QUESTION Are hospitals getting 13,000 per patient if they write that on the diagnosis is COVID19 on the patient’s chart, and 35,000 for each patient if they are on ventilators? I keep seeing posts in social media claiming that hospitals are over-stating covid-19 deaths because the they are paid more for these deaths …

Again, I'm sure you think factcheck.org is a liberal deep state website designed to crush bring down America or something like that.

I don't know why I even waste my time.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
        I agree with most all of this. Not quite ready to fall in line behind this being a coordinated effort to control the population globally, but, I do see the significance of power, influence and money during "crisis" times. Most would call this naive, but I do believe that the earth will try and keep us in check when us "highly intelligent" people become too many. Scary stuff indeed.
        Take a look at the video in post #30 if you get time. I encourage everyone to watch it. It isn't just Bill Gates although he is the current ringleader. There is a large group of rich and powerful people that share similar ideology.

Comment

Are you guys going to be standing in line to see the Michael Moore doc on this when it comes out? The Corona documentary's are going to be fun to watch no doubt.

Comment

Take a look at the video in post #30 if you get time. I encourage everyone to watch it. It isn't just Bill Gates although he is the current ringleader. There is a large group of rich and powerful people that share similar ideology.
            Do you think this is the only rich and powerful group that is trying to control people/things? I hope not.
            I have seen the video and found it interesting, not 100% compelling to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
              Do you think this is the only rich and powerful group that is trying to control people/things? I hope not.
              I have seen the video and found it interesting, not 100% compelling to me.
              No, I think lots of rich and powerful people try to control lots of things. I don't believe they are all evil. I do believe Gates is evil. I guess I'm not 100% compelled either though. I'd say I'm 95% plus though. If you watched the whole video and done other research, there are too many quotes, associations, actions, etc... to be a philanthropist trying to make the world a better place.
              Somehow he has doubled his net worth since he has give all his money to "charity"

Comment

Dude is the epitome of evil.

Comment

Originally posted by mwk128 View Post
                  "Zero evidence" "It was stupid obvious" Those are pretty strong statements. I would have to ask you what kind of inside information you have to make such strong statements. How can you possibly be so sure of yourself unless you are on the inside and have seen it yourself.

Why some people who likely died from COVID-19 aren’t included in the final numbers.

Here's just one article concerning the underreporting of covid deaths. I'm sure you'll poopoo this as coming from the liberal media though.

Here's an article debunking your claim that hospitals are getting more money for overreporting covid.

Q: Are hospitals inflating the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths so they can be paid more? A: Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting. FULL QUESTION Are hospitals getting 13,000 per patient if they write that on the diagnosis is COVID19 on the patient’s chart, and 35,000 for each patient if they are on ventilators? I keep seeing posts in social media claiming that hospitals are over-stating covid-19 deaths because the they are paid more for these deaths …

Again, I'm sure you think factcheck.org is a liberal deep state website designed to crush bring down America or something like that.

I don't know why I even waste my time.

Haha! What would happen if the real numbers were very low on real deaths from Covid? All you would end up doing is losing credibility with the American people. They need numbers super high to show you that all of this was done for a good cause. The economy is toast, unemployment is ridiculous, supposed meat shortages, kids missing school, on and on. Could you imagine the backlash if we ever found out the real true numbers.

For you to get upset at anyone for not believing your views with skewed data is laughable.

We will never see the real numbers and if we did all heck would break loose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    Dude is the epitome of evil.
                    Good ol' Bill is just trying to help the poor people of the world!

Billionaires Try to Shrink World’s Population, Report Says
                    By
                    Robert Frank
                    May 26, 2009 11:57 am ET
                    Last week’s meeting of the Great and the Good (or the Richest and Richer) was bound to draw criticism.

Associated Press

The New York meeting of billionaires Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, David Rockefeller, Eli Broad, George Soros, Ted Turner, Oprah, Michael Bloomberg and others was described by the Chronicle of Philanthropy as an informal gathering aimed at encouraging philanthropy. Just a few billionaires getting together for drinks and dinner and a friendly chat about how to promote charitable giving.

There was no agenda, we were told. And no plan for a follow-up meeting.

But in an age of fallen wealth idols, it was inevitable that a meeting of billionaire minds would draw scrutiny. Surely all that money and power in one room had to spell trouble for the rest of us.

An article in the Times of London, headlined “Billionaire Club in Bid to Curb World Population,” said the issues discussed in the top-secret meeting included health care, education and–by far the most controversial–slowing the global population growth.

“Taking their cue from Gates they agreed that overpopulation was a priority,” the article said, adding that “this could result in a challenge to some Third World politicians who believe contraception and female education weaken traditional values.”

Such a stand wouldn’t be surprising. Mssrs. Gates, Buffett and Turner have been quietly worrying about Malthusian population problems for years. Mr. Gates in February outlined a plan to try to cap the world’s population at 8.3 billion people, rather than the projected 9.3 billion at which the population is expected to peak.

Comment

I think someone needs to cap that collection of no goods!

Comment

Quest Diagnostics has the antibodies test if you have one in your area. I did mine at the Texas City Safety Council. I also received an email from a walk in clinic that was doing them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Quest Diagnostics has the antibodies test if you have one in your area. I did mine at the Texas City Safety Council. I also received an email from a walk in clinic that was doing them.

Did you happen to ask what the accuracy spec that was listed? I am very hesitant based on everything I have read. When I called the clinic that offered it he said the stated spec was only 75% accurate. That seems fishy.

Comment

0.26%

Last edited by MBV77; 06-19-2020, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X