2019 Bass Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fishman View Post
    Best time of the year to bass fish for me is now until the end of February. Love when those fat mamas group up out deep!

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...1&d=1576155278
    Awesome, love bass fishing but just aint ever been dedicated enough to go after em during hunting season.

Comment

Originally posted by txbowkill View Post
      Caught a good one the other night

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Nice fish

Comment

lake tawakoni 11lb 5oz

Click image for larger version

Name:	bass.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	24601150

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
          I’ve been working and hunting a lot more than fishing but I did get to sneak a couple more in before 2019 ended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason isn’t a bad stick to fish with.

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
            Wow, what did those two weigh

Both went a little over 9lbs. Had a little over 30lbs in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post
              That's the word on the street [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

The deer hunting sucks, I'm ready to start back fishing

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
                  Awesome, love bass fishing but just aint ever been dedicated enough to go after em during hunting season.

If I had a legit bass boat rigged the way I want then I surely would. But I fish on a borrowed bay boat so yeah not so much.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Anybody got any good balsa crank brands they care to share? Something comparable to a WEC? I'm not paying the prices people want for those since Ed died.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                      Anybody got any good balsa crank brands they care to share? Something comparable to a WEC? I'm not paying the prices people want for those since Ed died.

Bagley crankbaits. Their square bill is a solid option that I love to throw. Not the cheapest crankbait, but not most expensive either. Solid middle of the rd option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My son and his buddy hit Conroe to do some night bass fishing last week. They caught over 30 but these were the 6 biggest.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
                          What tournament was that? Looks like a great bag

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Keith Combs deal

Originally posted by scotth89 View Post

The worst part is fishing with Jason [emoji23][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                            Best time of the year to bass fish for me is now until the end of February. Love when those fat mamas group up out deep!

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...1&d=1576155278
                            Nice.. Studs.. I have forgotten everything I ever learned about fishing lol

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                              My son and his buddy hit Conroe to do some night bass fishing last week. They caught over 30 but these were the 6 biggest.
                              I am impressed they caught that many.. I have maybe caught 6 keepers ever on Conroe Luckily one was 10-13

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post

Black Label Balsa and Brians Bee are the only 2 you need. I don’t even throw balsa anymore except for very specific conditions in the hottest part of the summer. Even the super high end ones like the 2 brands I mentioned are going to wear down and change over time. Balsa is too inconsistent and you have to go through several baits to find the good ones and no 2 will be exactly the same. 6th Sense Lures makes hands down the best squarebill that’s ever been mass produced. They’re tuned out of the box, super consistent, colors can’t be beaten, multiple sizes, and best customer service in the business.

Comment

Working...
                                X