No announcement yet.

Rough Day ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can’t imagine what your going through, prayers for you and the family. As your best friend I am sure she wants you to enjoy the day as best you can in spite of the pain and sadness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Justin, I know it’s been a rough 6 months since losing Lana. Especially around holidays. There’s lots of folks that cared about her and care about you and Hays too.

Lean on your family, they’re good folks. Praying for you to have some peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Can’t imagine your pain brother. Sending a prayer for peace and comfort for you.

Comment

Many Prayers to you and your family!!!

Comment

Yes sir it will - Please know that there IS someone out there that needs the inspiration of seeing you handle these rough days like a champ in order to get through their own loss.
            Knock it out of the park today!

Comment

Prayers Up. God Bless.

Comment

Praying for you this morning.

Comment

Prayers for strength!

Comment

God Bless

Comment

Justin, I cannot possibly know your pain as I am still joined with my best friend and one flesh, but I do know you are hurting way down deep in your heart and soul... In your heart there is a serious wound and you have in fact lost part of your very being, but take heart also in knowing that the vows you and Lana likely took included ..."until death we part." There is a good reason for that. Just as our Lord told us that we'd be joined with our wives and that we'd become one flesh... We too are disjoined at death as a release to continue to serve Him as we are while here on this earth. Rest assured that if you know the Lord Jesus Christ, through Him God keeps his promises. The greatest of all is eternal life through the sacrifice of His only Son Jesus. That is your assurance that indeed you will be reunited once again for ETERNITY, not just a little while as we are here on earth... Look upon that and believe the promise of God. Further, your heart is seriously wounded and even now you can probably tell that it's not quite as bad as on the day she left your side.... It still hurts, but it IS better... Think on that, and further at some point in due time, that wound will be a scar. Your heart is changed permanently as long as you are here in this life, but though changed and scarred, it still beats and lives. The scar is evidence that indeed this past is real, but it is also evidence that healing has taken place. Lean on the Lord and trust Him and live for him and in the right time, He will make it possible for you to take back your joy. It will be a different joy, but earthly joy that will allow you peace. The key is to keep focus on God's promise of a new body, a new eternal live with a new perfect heart that is rejoined with your life mate...

Lord God, we ask you to bring peace to our brother Justin as he mourns the loss of his sweet wife. Heal him Lord and comfort him and show him a sign of the promises you give for a perfect eternal life in fellowship with You Lord. In due time show him his Joy that he may take it. We ask these things giving You all the honor, praise, and glory for ever and ever through Your Son Jesus The Christ, Amen...

God bless you Justin. Hang in there for those who depend on you and try to be strong.

Comment

Prayer sent

Comment

Nothing any of us can say will make this better, only time will help. Stay strong and lean on our Lord for strength and peace! Im truly sorry and pray for peace, strength, and comfort.

Comment

I Pray that you have peace today!

Comment

I also pray for strength and peace. Hang in there bud you got this.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Prayer sent!

Comment

Working...
                                X