Deer hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    I don’t believe I have ever seen a thread in here where someone was “frowned upon” for bragging about or showing off their bow kill. Can you share a link to said thread please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree we need to start a place where crybabies can go

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TKP1991 View Post
      Should have been more specific. I was speaking generally of the internet. I'm still on TBH because there seems to be some better people here.

Tyler
      Sorry I didn't read all of them your just crying in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
        Sorry I didn't read all of them your just crying in general.

No problem, were all free to do as we please. Just hate to see fellow sportsman dogging eachother. We've got enough non-hunters trying to stop what we do to also discourage each other.
        Tyler

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
          Whatever y’all do PLEASE don’t take a frontal shot with a bow. You will be destroyed by the professionals.

I also have not seen a thread lately where they roasted someone for a legit deer kill.

Now that my son hunts with me I just like hunting and finally realize how hard it can be for a new person like him.

Sent from my iPhone
          Nothing wrong with a frontal shot....

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            I agree we need to start a place where crybabies can go

Austin?

Comment

The OP has 166 posts an six months on TBH. He'll get the hang of it.

Or not.

Gary

Comment

I shot a young buck in Uvalde once just to get him out of the gene pool. He had the ugliest rack I’d ever seen. When we got him on the skinning rack I noticed he didn’t have a tail. Later on I saw the outer half his ears were missing too. Looked like a deer with Teddy Bear ears. I’m wondering if in East Texas where the 13” antler rule applies, if he would be considered legal. All the state wardens harp on shoot only bucks that are “outside the ears”.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Wampuscat; 12-09-2019, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TKP1991 View Post
                  You win!!!!!! I really did get my biggest buck this year although he hardly broke 120. 15 1/2 spread and 9 inch rear tines! I'm still cheese ball smiling
                  Tyler
                  Let’s see some LDP’s. Don’t worry about the negative Nancy’s. If the deer did it for you, who cares what anyone else thinks especially if it is negative. I love seeing the LDP’s. Congratulations on your biggest to date.

Comment

If it’s your trophy, shoot it. Just be legal

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5CM View Post
                      I saw a guy on 2 popular low fence Facebook pages get roasted for posting a picture of a younger deer he killed. I felt bad for him they really dug into him, even about his looks.
                      Don't shoot small Brooks county deer with an AR I guess

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        Don't shoot small Brooks county deer with an AR I guess
                        That’s it lol **** I feel bad for him...

Comment

Why worry about how big the deer someone else shot was? If you didn't shoot it,it ain't your problem. There's millions out there. If you're one of those people maybe spend a little less time in front of the computer and more time making an effort to kill a deer for yourself. Hell I'd shoot a deer with spots on it and milk on its lips just to **** people like that off. Mind your own business. If someone's proud of something why cut them down? It makes no sense.

In case you couldn't tell, I don't care if you go out and kill Bambi and his whole family.
                          Last edited by okrattler; 12-09-2019, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                            Why worry about how big the deer someone else shot was? If you didn't shoot it,it ain't your problem. There's millions out there. If you're one of those people maybe spend a little less time in front of the computer and more time making an effort to kill a deer for yourself. Hell I'd shoot a deer with spots on it and milk on its lips just to **** people like that off. Mind your own business. If someone's proud of something why cut them down? It makes no sense.
                            And they are so tender.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                              And they are so tender.

Gary
                              Heck yeah why shoot a tough old buck that's been munching on corn when you can have one that's fresh off the teet? That's just pure deliciousness.LOL

Comment

^^^ young ones are very tasty.

Comment

Working...
                                X