Impeachment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slicktricker View Post
    Trash? Pretty compelling testimony if you ask me. But wait there's more to come. That's why Orange man had to make an unannounced visit to Walter Reed haha that's funny you say trash.

What I believe shouldn't matter to you because you obviously have your mind made up. I obviously have an open mind.

If you can't see that testimony is a problem for Trump then Ron White is correct about you.

What exactly was “compelling”?

They had zero first hand knowledge!

General consensus is the dems looked like a bunch of dumbasses!

Comment

Has anyone testified to actual facts and not inferred meanings and assumptions yet? Until then, nobody cares. The ratings show that.

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
        Has anyone testified to actual facts and not inferred meanings and assumptions yet? Until then, nobody cares. The ratings show that.
        They literally had a "witness" testify to hurt feelings. News flash morons, POTUS sets foreign policy and can place or remove any Ambassador he wants, whenever he wants.

I'm so sick of these government employees riding on the coat tails of the American worker in jobs they cannot be fired from regardless of performance all while demanding we put them on a pedestal.

These bureaucrats are everything that is wrong with our government.
        Last edited by Clay C; 11-18-2019, 09:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          They literally had a "witness" testify to hurt feelings. News flash morons, POTUS sets foreign policy and can place or remove any Ambassador her wants, whenever he wants.

I'm so sick of these government employees riding on the coat tails of the American worker in jobs they cannot be fired from regardless of performance all while demanding we put them on a pedestal.

These bureaucrats are everything that is wrong with our government.
          Was that the previous Ambassador lady or whatever that testified for 6hours? The one hardly anyone watched judging by the ratings. LOL!

Trump can fire her, for any reason, at any moment.

Comment

Was that the previous Ambassador lady or whatever that testified for 6hours? The one hardly anyone watched judging by the ratings. LOL!

Not if it hurts her feelings!

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
              Not if it hurts her feelings!
              Greta point. I totally forgot about that being reason to impeach someone....

Comment

Yup. From her own mouth she has no evidence or knowledge of POTUS accepting bribes or doing anything illegal. Then goes on to testify about how he hurt her feelings. So "Compelling" so "brave".

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Yup. From her own mouth she has no evidence or knowledge of POTUS accepting bribes or doing anything illegal. Then goes on to testify about how he hurt her feelings. So "Compelling" so "brave".
                  I remember when they said that about Ford during the Kavanaugh hearings too... Only to find out, via admittance from her attorney, she did all that because she didn't agree with Kavanaugh's ideals and wanted to tarnish his record.

Comment

I remember when they said that about Ford during the Kavanaugh hearings too... Only to find out, via admittance from her attorney, she did all that because she didn't agree with Kavanaugh's ideals and wanted to tarnish his record.
                    And maybe make a little coin on the side!

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
                      And maybe make a little coin on the side!

Oh without a single doubt. I’m sure some funds made it to her bank account in a round about way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Same way Hussein fired/replaced EVERY Bush appointed ambassador when he took office.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                          Everything against Trump is so absurd it's hard to realize I'm not just dreaming.

If you think that this crazy street goes both ways this bad you have serious issues.

I'll wager you anything we don't see 1/100 the negativity from the media when the next (D) gets elected. And we won't see 100% made up lies and use them to try and impeach.

Liberals have lost their freaking minds. Sure there are lots of crooked R's also..but they can't hold a candle to the D's
                          People not believing the Birth Certificate of the elected President of the United States is absolutely one of the craziest streets you could ever be on ...

Comment

Please avoid being condescending when addressing other members of the forum.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              People not believing the Birth Certificate of the elected President of the United States is absolutely one of the craziest streets you could ever be on ...
                              I understand what your saying, but republicans did try to bypass rules to try and have him removed from office. Elected Democrats have said “we have to impeach him, so he won’t get elected again!” If you can’t win outright, cheat however you can!!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                Please avoid being condescending when addressing other members of the forum.

YES!! Thank you Michael!!! Might just be a bit more peaceful around here and the campfire too!!

Comment

Working...
                                X