Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rattling Bucks! Is there a more exciting way to get it done!!!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is nothing any finer and exciting than rattling in bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
      congrats! like the chair could you pass along the info on it?
      The chair is a neat deal. The prior owners sold out to redneck blinds. I have two and they are both made of aircraft aluminum and are super light! The ones you buy from red neck blinds are the same design but made from steel and significantly heavier. The ones I have are less than 8 lbs!

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
        After watching that video I looked at some others on youtube and was surprised on the durations of the rattles they were doing. I always did like 15-30 secs and these guys were doing 2-3 minutes.
        It depends on time of year for me as to how long and loud I rattle. I often rattle and grunt aggressively for 2 to 3 mins this time of year. I did on this trip.

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
          Looks like this one maybe.

Portable Hunting Chair - Redneck Blinds
          The Perfect Comfortable Chair to Carry In Whether you are hunting in a box blind, ground blind, or in open field dove hunting, the Redneck Portable Hunting Chair is the ultimate hunting chair solution. The seat swivels independently from the back, which keeps the chair from bumping others inside the blind as you rotate

I like it too but can't see spending $80 on it

Edit: After watching the video on the website I may have changed my mind....I like that it swivels and the legs adjust independently. I may have one in my future after all. We'll see if Santa agrees!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
          When I bought mine they were a little over $100 but have been so worth it! I wouldnt take $250 for em now!

Comment

Here is one Riley rattled in. She won't hardly hunt out of a stand anymore

Click image for larger version

Name:	23794845_717599111761937_3611625331780878231_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	166.6 KB
ID:	24599364

Click image for larger version

Name:	23795136_717599235095258_6922945674439531213_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	143.6 KB
ID:	24599365

Comment

If the times right there is nothing better. We rattled in 17 bucks in one sit. It was nuts!

Comment

rattling on a good ranch is the ultimate whitetail hunting experience. Grew up rattling on large ranches in Shackleford Cnty and it was amazing at times how many bucks we would have coming in all at one time.

Comment

Way to go Billy!!!! Looks like y’all got heartwoodon that tree!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Congrats on the pistol buck!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Way to go Billy!!!! Looks like y’all got heartwoodon that tree!!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Congrats on the pistol buck!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Thanks Bisch! He center punched that limb!

Comment

Working...
                    X