2020 U S Open - Winged Foot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
    What kind of back surgery? Dr. 17ncs says make sure you’re going to the best you can get to and that they also do sports medicine. I want you to do more than drink Fireball and drive the cart when I get back out to Texas.
    Just a microdiscectomy. Hopefully he lets me start swinging the clubs in January. My guy has a resume. https://www.drmarkprasarn.com/orthop...n-houston.html

Comment

Tiger is McStruggles today.

Comment

Dang I'm actually in the hunt here! Shaping up to be a fun weekend.

Oh, and I suspect we'll have baby #2 here by the time a winner is crowned. Due date is today but little guy doesn't want to come out yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Just a microdiscectomy. Hopefully he lets me start swinging the clubs in January. My guy has a resume. https://www.drmarkprasarn.com/orthop...n-houston.html
          Good to hear. Always go to the Doc that does it everyday. Maybe during the inactivity of the rehab you’ll forget everything you currently know about putting

Good luck with it!

Comment

My squad shot 290 today. Those scores are like my real team shoots.Granted the course was tuff. Atleast I am playing the weekend and not loading up the trailer!

Comment

It is beyond me how some of these guys can putt so badly!Bryson just now and JT for par a minute ago.

Comment

Had a 8:10am tee time this morning and went out and shot 87. I had 4 3-putts and 1 4-putt. Seeing these guys 3 putt eases my pain a bit!

I have a 7:40am tomorrow. Let's hope I can get the putter working a little better tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                  Arnie out, Fleetwood in
                  Should have just left Arnie in..

Comment

Dead

Last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The fairways must look like deer trails to your feeders from the tee boxes. I can't recall when I have seen that many missed fairways. Looks like me playin

Comment

Got another round in this morning. Shot another 87. Got 2 doubles, a few pars, and the rest bogeys. I didn't let the wheels totally fall off today on any one hole (thankfully), but never really got much going. My putting was, again, horrendous. Misreads, bad speed on some rolls, I just sucked at putting this weekend.

Time to watch the pros struggle on the greens! Maybe I will feel better about my game.

Comment

Harris English with the lost ball on the 1st hole. Hell of a way to start the final round.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                            Harris English with the lost ball on the 1st hole. Hell of a way to start the final round.
                            Figured with all the technology and people, they could find it. Wouldn't the trackman they use to make the ball flight graphic help them track it down, more or less?? I'd like they could pinpoint it within a few yards.

Comment

Congratulations to CentralTXHunter. Was a good weekend of Golf Watching. Can the Winner post a Snail Mail address for an Ol Abe and a Trump Bumper Sticker?

Comment

Can’t believe I won. It didn’t look good yesterday, lol.

7823 Bridgepointe Drive
                                Temple, TX 76502

PayPal

brentdcoates@yahoo.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X