Youth Weekend 2019...Let's See'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youth Weekend 2019...Let's See'em!

We gonna need to see pics of all them kiddos bustin outta school early, bustin firewood at camp, and bustin caps on critters!

Snoop and I are meeting Patek and Abryn out at the deer grounds this afternoon. I'm bout to go bust him outta jai.....er school.

Good luck everyone, and bring the pics aqui!

I’m gonna pick H up in a few!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Hell yeah, yall get a nice drive too.

Good luck to the Hage!

Comment

Mines going to have to stay all day, but since the lease is 15 minutes from the house he wont miss much. He has a big 7 picked out that hits the feed every morning, I bet I get a knife dirty tomorrow.

Comment

I'm not heading out till *** early tomorrow. Kids at school, me at work, so we will leave about 4AM. Excited for sure, I have more fun with him pulling the trigger then me for sure! Not to mention this might be the first opener in a long time I won't be wearing shorts.

Comment

We are! But we wont get to hunt til tomorrow afternoon because I work on Saturdays until noon....but I can be at the gate in 5min from my house. going to set up brush blind this evening.

Got the knives sharp and ready!!

Good luck to all the youngsters!

Comment

Just sighted the 6.5 Creed in for my boy! Had a nice 9pt show up this week, 2 other big shooters and 2 spikes running around. Food plots looking good! See if we can’t get him on his first deer.

Comment

Good luck kids.....and parents too! Video the shots for us if even with just your phone and share ...

Don't hyperventilate Dads and Moms..

Comment

Leaving work early both days to take my grandson for evening hunts.

Comment

me and my boys should be out sunday morning in a blind together, which is always interesting. good luck to everyone that makes it out

Comment

I’m in on this! My son and I will be headed to Paint Rock here shortly. Good luck to everyone. Be safe out there.

Comment

Good luck to all the kids hitting the woods this weekend.

Comment

Headed out when my son gets home. He is feeling bloody but said he really just wants to shoot pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Good luck kids.....and parents too! Video the shots for us if even with just your phone and share ...

Don't hyperventilate Dads and Moms..
                            When my son and daughter both shot their first deer I was watching thru binos and the binos were definitely shaking!

Comment

Grabbing mine from school and heading west. Fist stop is the family farm then on to the little lease pasture tomorrow Eve. No cameras this year so we're going in blind, but I'm actually more excited about it. We live a crazy busy life so ole dad will be pretty generous on flipping that green light switch this weekend! Good luck to all the youngsters!

Comment

Working...
                              X