Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hogs and Elk...Who Else is Battling This Situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome. Get a texting cam so it tells you as soon as he is there. then hunt that day.. good luck.

Comment

I can tell you I wouldnt have the elk problem for very long...

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        I gotta tell you, I nearly fell out of my chair when these pics popped up. I'm sure several of you have this issue on your low-fenced lease, right?

[ATTACH]969654[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]969653[/ATTACH]
        Smoked bacon wrapped Elk tenderloin is out of this world!

Have calls will travel! Seriously if you want to go after him let me know I'll call for you.

Comment

Lucky dog

Comment

I had one pop up on my cam in NW Oklahoma a few years ago. 3 pictures in one day and never saw him again in person or on camera.

Be cool if he sticks around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very cool

Comment

I will trade you a 100 or 1000 hogs for that elk. We could arrange the 100 fairly quick but the 1000 might take 6 months but your welcome to all of them lol

Comment

If you look at that temperature and date, that was the very nice weekend we had here weather-wise. I had convinced the kids we should go sit in that blind for the pigs. They opted to sleep in. I should have gone. We might could be having elk for dinner tonight!!!

Comment

Seems like. Great problem to have! Hope you’re freezer fills up soon

Comment

It's always fun what you might see on camera in the hill country. Over the years I've had pictures of a few axis deer and last year a blackbuck. One day I hope to see them during a hunt. Elk would be awesome!! The place I'm hunting know is only afew miles south of where there's a little elk herd south of Austin maybe one day they'll travel over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X