Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup

Comment

I'll be in the unit just west of there during archery season. We'll be hunting out of Villa Grove on the west side of the Sangre's. My two oldest boys will have elk tags and i'll hopefully will get a bear tag. I too was looking up towards Hayden pass if i see anything when i go i'll let you know but they probably won't be in the same place that time of year.

Comment

Originally posted by muley4x4 View Post
        Got 3rd Rifle Deer in 75. Anyone ever been there?? I’ve only hunted 76,77,771 before.

I have . It’s rough country

Comment

I drew Elk and Mule deer muzzle loader for 75. I have a friend that lives on Lake Valacitio. He is saying lots of deer and a wet spring hoping for a good year

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
            I'll be in the unit just west of there during archery season. We'll be hunting out of Villa Grove on the west side of the Sangre's. My two oldest boys will have elk tags and i'll hopefully will get a bear tag. I too was looking up towards Hayden pass if i see anything when i go i'll let you know but they probably won't be in the same place that time of year.
            I’m hoping that with the rain and the burn scar around Hayden pass there will still be some lone bulls in there recovering when I get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
              The Sangres will kick you in the dingding. :-D
              Beat me to it...[emoji23][emoji23]

---

IG: greekbowhunter
              Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

4th season rifle. I’d think everything should be low. Easier to spot in the snow. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by muley4x4 View Post
                  Got 3rd Rifle Deer in 75. Anyone ever been there?? I’ve only hunted 76,77,771 before.

My brother and I drew 2nd rifle in Unit 75. We did muzzleloader elk there last year. Saw quite a few decent mule deer, so we figured we'd give that a shot this year.

Comment

Any other TBHers get a fourth rifle season Elk tag in 86? Tried to get my grandpa a leftover tag. By the time we were able to get ahold of CPW they were sold out.

Comment

I'll be in 82 (other side of the ridge) during 1st rifle. If you PM after 1st rifle I can tell you what I learn. Never hunted it before.

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayersh View Post
                        I'll be in 82 (other side of the ridge) during 1st rifle. If you PM after 1st rifle I can tell you what I learn. Never hunted it before.
                        I have heard 82 is a pretty good unit.

Comment

I'll be in 82 in four weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by texaswoods5 View Post
                            I'll be in 82 in four weeks!

Good luck to you. I sent you a PM a day or two ago after I talked to the biologist in the area. Pm me back if you want to know more of what he had to say. Nothing really useful, but decent info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayersh View Post
                              Good luck to you. I sent you a PM a day or two ago after I talked to the biologist in the area. Pm me back if you want to know more of what he had to say. Nothing really useful, but decent info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Good luck to you also. Just getting to be out there is a blessing. Can't wait!

Comment

What a terrible elk unit

Comment

Working...
                                X