Done with 2021....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done with 2021....

...well, I’m done with 2021. Whos ready for 2022?!
    Attached Files

2020...worst year ever & can't end soon enough!!

2021...here, hold my beer.

Comment

[emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Done with 2021....

Yeah, 2021 is no step up from 2020... less than 2 months in and I could rant for several hours just on everything that’s happens thus far...

Comment

2020 we had hope
          2021 we know our fate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Come on Louie, this is just the 14th month of 2020.

2021 still has some potential

Comment

Unfortunately Americans have had a very nice spell of comfort the last few decades, all good things come and go, we might have some discomfort for a while. Just remember family, friends community and neighbors are what make this country what it is. Don’t let social media tell you your left wing or right wing neighbor is the enemy, find the good in everything help those who need it and things will be ok.

Comment

I guess I have lucked out. The last couple of years have been different but not really worse than much of my life. There has always been some stupid crap happening, broke, stressed, kids, wives, building a business etc. Always something.

Just deal with it and keep moving.

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  I guess I have lucked out. The last couple of years have been different but not really worse than much of my life. There has always been some stupid crap happening, broke, stressed, kids, wives, building a business etc. Always something.

Just deal with it and keep moving.
                  Yep
                  No matter what I do there is always a set back.
                  Just keep plugging away I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    Yep
                    No matter what I do there is always a set back.
                    Just keep plugging away I guess.
                    I'm fine with setbacks. The ones I cause, or nature. But I get very bitter when it's stupid people's fault and have a hard time letting it go.

Seems like 95% of the bad in 2020 and 2021 is caused by stupid people.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      I'm fine with setbacks. The ones I cause, or nature. But I get very bitter when it's stupid people's fault and have a hard time letting it go.

I agree

Comment

Oh yes I miss the good old days of 2020

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

Absolutely! These days the real threat is other peoples reaction and lack of common sense. I can deal with the rest one way or the other.

I specifically remember hurricane Ike. The only time I was scared was headed home early from work when Ike was on its way, picking up my young kids and hitting a WALL of traffic. ( people overreacted and packed freeways, people were stuck for days, out of gas, fighting etc ) Thank God I knew a round about way back, off the beaten path. Felt so relieved breaking through and hitting the back roads. When I pulled onto my property, barring a tornado, I knew we would be ok.

Comment

It was never this cold when TRUMP was prez

Comment

The mechanics,plumbers,tow truck outfits, and firewood cutters are loving it! Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X