Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Storm Will Hose

Shipping for 2 weeks.

I did not get anything yesterday and have been getting calls from customers looking for their shipment.......................

Business as usual here in Nebraska and it's currently a whopping 1 degree outside, granted I'm sure this state is slightly more prepared for freezing temps.

Comment

It's the fish kill that worries me.

Comment

Shipping times have been bad for a couple of months now. I have 3 big shipments coming, 1 by UPS, one by Fedex and one by a trucking company. All should have been here already, hopefully I will get them next week but I’m not holding my breath.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          It's the fish kill that worries me.
          Me too. This could rival the 83' fish kill.

Comment

Seems normal for us.....so far! We would understand if things got shaky for a few days however.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

My FedEx guy just told me they are probobly closed in Texas Monday.......

Comment

This Storm Will Hose

My Next Day UPS shipment that went out Tuesday tracking has now updated to “we will let you know”....

Comment

Yea the Houston area will shut down with icy conditions. Next weeks going to be a mess all week long because of this deal.

Comment

That sucks. I have a HP laptop that I bought recently that im waiting on. It was built on Feb 8th and has been at FedEx in Shanghai since feb 9th. Hoping that it gets here soon as my 3 kids use our home computers for online school and I want this for active trading stocks. My work computer doesn't let me install Think or Swim.

Comment

Amazon has come to the house twice today, Fed Ex once and the florist. Guess folks are picking up the pace b4 the ugly weather lands in our laps!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X